Consultant Marketing Strategy & Digital Transformation
Amstelplein 1, 1096 HA Amsterdam, Pays-Bas
Sia Partners is a next generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0. We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver superior value to our clients. With 2200 consultants in 18 countries and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide. Through our Consulting for Good approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation. In 2009 the office in Amsterdam was opened, which is now situated in the Rembrandttoren with a great view from the 28th floor of Amsterdam. We focus on the following sectors: Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Marketing & Customer Experience, Data Science and HR, Transformation & Change. The Dutch team is experiencing strong growth and has now built up an impressive client portfolio, supported by and cooperating with colleagues from our (31) international offices. Sia Partners Netherlands employs approximately 50 consultants.
The (Junior) Consultant will help clients to define and execute omnichannel marketing and digital transformation strategies to improve their business performance. You will be developing marketing and channel strategies and consult our clients how to innovate and develop their digital marketing, sales, customer and channel capabilities. You'll be a full contributor to the team, generate two-way traffic when it comes to knowledge sharing and provide creative intelligence to complex issues. You will be part of a competitive team that is motivated to make sure that our clients sleep at night. You will get the opportunity to contribute actively to our knowledge creation and exchange (workshops, publications, seminars, etc.) within the business units of the different industries we serve. Entrepreneurship within your position is important, you are responsible for your further career. You are constantly challenged to be the best version of yourself. Working together with your team is a decisive factor for success. Sia Partners offers you everything you need to achieve this and values personal development.
- You have successfully completed your Master’s Degree.
- 0 to 3 years’ experience as a consultant
- You gained some experience within Corporate Strategy, Digital Transformation, Digital Marketing, Customer experience, journey design, CRM or Customer Analytics and Insights.
- English speaker with excellent communication and presentation skills, Dutch & French is considered a plus.
- You have a creative and analytical mind, can explore options and synthesize these into conclusions.
- You are dynamic, result-oriented combined with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Working permit for The Netherlands.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with great extra advantages, like for example a company car or flexible mobility plan, a work phone, a clear and structured salary increase, bonuses and more.
- Flexible transport options that match your personal needs.
- Training plan to develop yourself as an expert in your discipline.
- You have the opportunity to work from home, the client or from our inspiring office in Amsterdam.
- Working in an international environment which creates opportunities to share knowledge and work together on international projects with colleagues all over the world.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.