(Senior) Manager in Climate
Amstelplein, Amsterdam, Pays-Bas
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 2200 employees and annual revenue exceeding $400m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Our global presence and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allows us to accompany clients worldwide. Using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service. Through Consulting for Good, we put our expertise at the service of our clients' climate objectives and make sustainable development a performance lever for our clients. Our portfolio of offerings is cross-sectors, +60 wide consulting offers and generate 15% of revenues.
As (Senior) Manager Climate, the candidate will report to the Climate Partner and will be responsible for the following tasks:
The candidate will generate leads by promoting
1/ own capabilities in ESG, carbon assessment, trajectories, regulatory compliance, non-financial reporting, environmental assessment, climate resilience…
2/ Sia Partners capabilities and know-how in Climate & ESG
Therefore, the candidate must not only bring some capabilities but also can count on the existing consulting team and the expertise available in the Sia Partners group.
From the Sia Partners offices in BeNe (Brussels, Antwerp, Amsterdam, Rotterdam), the candidate will play a leading role in the business development process. This involves network activation, prospection, writing and defending proposals and relationship management with customers.
The candidate will personally perform and lead consulting missions or projects at our customers, thereby using his/her personal expertise to guarantee the service and quality level that Sia Partners stands for.
The candidate will be following-up and steering the consulting work of other consultants.
The candidate will develop in depth empirical knowledge of Climate challenges for big corporate (stock-listed).
The candidate will analyze evolutions in business models and sector trends, innovations, regulations etc… to assure good comprehension of the upcoming challenges and opportunities of our customers.
The candidate will develop materials expressing this thought leadership and opinion leadership, such as case studies, expertise letters, press articles, etc…thereby feeding our marketing channels and prospection process.
The candidate will be responsible for coaching consultants and steering consulting teams on mission in the energy, resources & utilities business line in Belgium.
In return, you can expect:
- An international company that gives importance to diversity, inclusion, employee well-being and corporate social responsibilities actions.
- A great working atmosphere with friendly and professional colleagues where innovation and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- A personal development plan with a regular follow-up as well training opportunities to develop yourself
- A competitive salary with great advantages, like mobility budget, hospital insurance, performance -related bonus,...
- A team dedicated to use consulting for the greater of good.
- Master's degree from a first class university (engineering, business, economics, …)
- Extensive insight in Climate
- Broad network in big corporate (stock-listed size)
- 6 to 10 years of relevant experience in a consulting company in the energy sector.
- Self-starting, flexible, entrepreneurial person, and proven business development skills
- Ability to monitor company or market trends, evolutions, new challenges and triggers actions within Sia Partners to adapt our offering or launch prospection
- The candidate has successfully conducted relevant projects and managed teams
- The candidate has personal domains of expertise and is ready to personally deliver consulting services
- Languages: Trilingual French, Dutch and English. Dutch is a must
We are unable to provide a work permit for this position
Non-Dutch speaker will no be accepted
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.