Organizational Health & Effectiveness Management Consultant
3120 139th Avenue Southeast, 98005 Bellevue, États-Unis
ABOUT SIA PARTNERS
Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. Our global footprint and expertise in more than 40 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients’ businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science.
WHY JOIN THE SIA VILLAGE?
Excellence | Entrepreneurship | Innovation | Teamwork | Care & Support | Employee Wellbeing
These are the six core values that guide all our actions. As an expression of our values, our Sia Village concept describes our commitment to fostering a sense of community within and among our offices. We believe that knowledge sharing is the key, not only to innovation, but to the growth and development of our people.
Our values have led us to two decades of global expansion. Our Seattle team is a key part of that story, supporting many of the biggest names in tech with expertise in business transformation, strategy, and implementation. We are looking to meet talented candidates with at least two years of client-facing consulting experience in program/project management, change management, communications, and business analysis.
We are especially interested in meeting consultants with a background in high tech, energy/utilities, retail, and non-profit. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- Support project execution by helping the program owner, as well as supporting leadership meetings, facilitation and coordination with all clients
- Contribute to internal communications and readiness activity within the program team and with client groups
- Maintain a structured communications plan for executive and wider client updates, and internal program rhythm of business comprising of newsletter updates, program team meetings, functional workstreams meetings and issues, and risk resolution forums
- Recognize organizational changes that come with large-scale implementations and the change management and communications interventions which are used
- Manage program/project charters including vision, governance model, high-level scope, goals, benefits, risk/issue management, and success metrics
- Manage program dependencies between projects and milestones
- Provide status reporting of progress, dependencies, issues, risks and overall program health
- Maintain program sites as a repository for all project information
- Utilize process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance for business and IT teams
- Gather business requirements for project and process improvement/automation effort
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of client facing management consulting experience
- Reporting and dashboard creation
- Previous contributions to business program management engagements with successful outcomes in complex organizations
- Experience and knowledge of project management principles and methodologies including Agile/Scrum
- Expert in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable with ambiguity
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated work ethic
- Experience consulting with Microsoft preferred
Please note that Sia Partners requires all individuals in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. “Fully vaccinated” means that the individual can provide acceptable proof that the individual has received, at least fourteen (14) days prior to the individual’s start date, either the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or one dose of a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccines must be authorized and/or approved by the FDA. Individuals needing an exemption to this requirement due to medical, disability-related, or religious reasons may request an exemption. The Company will engage in an interactive process to determine if an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation is appropriate.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing team in Seattle that serves some of the most exciting and highly respected companies in the world. You will have the opportunity to provide clients with pioneer mind-set thinking, customized solutions, and you will often have the satisfaction of seeing the impact of your work on their business. We are committed to a healthy work-life integration. We do serve our clients globally and if interested, there are opportunities for international mobility.
- Generous PTO, including Parental leave
- Healthcare that includes dental and vision, life insurance and 401K matching
- Career advocacy program that supports achieving personal development goals through coaching, collaboration and real-time feedback
- Robust learning and development platform through the Sia Institute, 360 Learning App, Sia Blend App, working groups, US Training Sessions, and reimbursement for continuing education and certifications
- Women at Sia Club
- Annual Seminar/a value add experience to network with your colleagues across North America and other regions
- Opportunities for geographic mobility if desired
- Work directly with clients
STILL INTERESTED? TELL US ABOUT YOUR…
- Academic successes
- Consulting / Agency experience
- Data supported success stories
- Growth from failure
- Tools and training
- Cross-functional experience
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are part of Sia Partners’ DNA. Thanks to our expertise in several sectors and our international growth, our teams include a variety of experiences and cultures. We’re confident that promoting DEIB creates an environment in which everyone can reach their full potential.
Our global network, DEIB@Sia Partners, brings together our people worldwide to facilitate local and global progress, focused on the following areas:
● Gender equality (global Gender Equality Index score of 91/100 for FY19-20)
● Race & Ethnicity
● Working Parents
To learn more about Sia Partners, please visit: https://www.sia-partners.com/en/work-with-us
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.