Senior Consultant - LoanIQ
101 South Tryon Street, 28280 Charlotte, États-Unis
Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 1,650 consultants in 16 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
Our values have led us to two decades of global expansion. Sia Partner is looking for a Senior Consultant with Sia Partners Loans team. The individual will be the Finastra Loan IQ Subject Matter Expert and serve as a primary point of contact between clients including; Corporate Banking and the Bank technology team. This Senior Consultant will be responsible for coordinating and facilitating the implementation of required technology solutions within the Bank to support the Commercial/Corporate/Wholesale Lending Teams. The Senior Consultant will need to analyze the impact of proposed solutions, develop use cases to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to IT team, and contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews.
- Act as a liaison between IT and Corporate Banking Business and Operations units; and work with the Business partners to analyze and write business requirements; conduct requirement gathering sessions and reviews
- Navigate through Loan IQ user interface and perform Loan IQ application support and table maintenance
- Define SQL queries to retrieve data from Loan Application database for reporting
- Define usage of Loan IQ XML/FpML API interfaces to persist data to Loan IQ
- Translates technical concepts to business audience and business information to a technical audience
- Analyze impact of proposed solution across the business and develop use cases to demonstrate the business requirements to the IT Team
- Creates detailed business requirements for functional (e.g., business processes, rules) and non-functional (e.g., data, security) capabilities. Gathers and interprets information from multiple sources (including databases, interviews, etc.) and makes recommendations
- Participates in developing estimates and implementation plans for technical solutions
- Assist with planning of delivery timelines, inclusive of testing cycles and resource availability
- Partners with team members to develop project schedules, reports and documentation. May be required to act as project lead on small to medium projects and/or provide direction to others on the team
- Serves as SME for process improvements, product implementation, and regulatory requirements
- Provides support for application development teams including documenting business processes, workflows, system diagrams etc.
- Validates test cases to ensure that scripts will evaluate the business function being performed
- Works with User Experience / Design resources to help visualize requirements into prototype
- Understands and applies principles in risk management, issue tracking, Agile/SDLC and change management
- Understanding of the Loan life cycle and the end to end (front to back loan process). Ability or knowledge of processing around Loan closing, Loan servicing would be a plus
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a top University. Higher level of education preferred
- 3 - 6 Extensive hands-on experience with Loan IQ data model, data flows and related SQL queries
- Extensive hands-on experience with Loan IQ XML/FpML API interfaces
- Experience with Loan IQ application support and table maintenance
- Extensive knowledge of Loan IQ business flows and user interfaces
- Banking systems knowledge is required; knowledge of the principles of corporate lending including C&I and CRE loans, syndicated lending, deal administration and basics of corporate loan accounting are preferred
- Proven knowledge of risk management, issue tracking, change management and requirements gathering
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft and/or Oracle SQL queries required
- Experience with test strategy and planning preferred
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are part of Sia Partners’ DNA. Thanks to our expertise in several sectors and our international growth, our teams include a variety of experiences and cultures. We’re confident that promoting DEIB creates an environment in which everyone can reach their full potential.
Our global network, DEIB@Sia Partners, brings together our people worldwide to facilitate local and global progress, focused on the following areas:
- Gender equality (global Gender Equality Index score of 91/100 for FY19-20)
- Race & Ethnicity
- Working Parents
To learn more about Sia Partners, please visit: our website
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.