Graduate Management Consultant
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Sia Partners is a unique management consulting firm and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,250 employees and revenue exceeding $185m.
Our culture is strongly orientated towards entrepreneurial, high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies. Sia Partners is considered as the Best alternative to the Big 4 and covers transformation from advisory to operational requirements across several sectors (Financial service industry, energy & utilities, government, Transport) and practices (CFO advisory, CIO advisory, HR change, Growth and innovation)
In the Financial Services sector, we have a global reach with integrated teams based in London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore and covers all majors players within the financial service industry.
Due to our growth, we are currently looking for management consultants for the Hong Kong team.
- Participating in projects with leading financial institutions,banks and Fortune 500 companies for their operational strategy management, regulatory & compliance advisory, change and transformation projects.
- Be an active team member and provide support to Senior Consultants and Managers for the successful execution of client projects.
- Working closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Sharing consulting best practices with the team.
- Prepare material to support business development initiatives
Specific areas of expertise:
Ideally, you would have experience in projects in one or more of these areas:
- Change management, business transformation
- Operational efficiency, operational process review
- Target Operating models
- Ideally 1 - 3 years of relevant working experience
- At least a Bachelor or equivalent in Economics, Business, Engineering or Science.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and client face-off.
- Ability to work independently and take full ownership and responsibility.
- Project Management experience would be desirable
- Strong documentation skills using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience in the management consulting industry is preferred.
What is in here for you:
- Transparent career path if KPI are met
- A flexible growing environment to thrive entrepreneurial, innovative mindset