Sia Partners' 2023 International Mobile Banking…
AI & Tech
Amstelplein 1, 1096 HA Amsterdam, Pays-Bas
Sia Partners is a next generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0. We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver exceptional value to our clients. With 2,800 consultants in 19 countries and expertise in more than 40 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide. Through our Consulting for Good approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation.
In 2009 the office in Amsterdam was opened, which is now situated at the 28th floor of the Rembrandt Tower with a great view on the city of Amsterdam. We focus on the following sectors: Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Marketing & Customer Experience, Data Science and HR, Transformation & Change. The Dutch team is experiencing strong growth and has now built up an impressive client portfolio, supported by and cooperating with colleagues from our international offices. Sia Partners Netherlands employs approximately 60 consultants.
Support the development of the activities of the Global Data Science Business Unit. You will join the Amsterdam Data Science team and implement high-performance software solutions hosted on scalable and secure cloud infrastructures for our Data Science projects as well as our internal Heka solutions.
You will be in charge of shaping and executing the future of your expertise within Sia NL. You will work on client projects as well as on building our own Sia AI solutions, together with our NL based data science team and Paris based Heka Engineering team.
Your responsibilities include:
● Cloud services at GCP, AWS and Azure : choice of architecture, use of storage & compute services, cost monitoring and optimization, role management, Infrastructure as Code
● Docker and Kubernetes : containerization & orchestration of applications, management of K8s clusters adapted to Data Science workloads
● Programming in python : development of tools executed on the server side (mass data processing, API REST server, authentication, etc.)
● CI / CD : management of the integration and continuous deployment of our applications and internal platforms, support for the deployment of Data Science projects with our customers
● Infrastructures & Services adapted to Machine Learning : technological watch and implementation of solutions useful to Data Scientists in learning and making their ML models available.
What do we offer?
For more information on our Data Science Practice, visit our showroom:https://www.heka.ai/en
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.