Transaction Monitoring Consultant- 12 Month Contract
Robinson Road, Singapore, Singapour
Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. Our global footprint and expertise in more than 40 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients’ businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science.
Why join the Sia Village?
Excellence | Entrepreneurship | Innovation | Teamwork | Care & Support | Employee Wellbeing
These are the six core values that guide all our actions. As an expression of our values, our Sia Village concept describes our commitment to fostering a sense of community within and among our offices. We believe that knowledge sharing is the key, not only to innovation, but to the growth and development of our people.
Sia Partners is looking for a Contractor to support our Risk, Regulatory & Compliance practice serving our clients as a Transaction Monitoring Consultant. The consultant will work closely with our clients compliance and legal teams, leading cross-functional initiatives around Compliance-Transaction Monitoring.
- Handle automated alerts generated by AML/CFT Transaction Monitoring tools or AML/CFT Transaction Monitoring queries
- Identify automated alerts requiring further analysis or investigation
- L1 Analysis: Make reference to KYC and Client information system, transaction details and previously escalated alerts to understand usual and expected client behavior to contextualize the alert transactions.
- Communicate with the Relationship Managers/ Front Office to understand suspicious transactions
- Timely monitoring of alerts generated by AML monitoring system (Transaction Surveillance in line with the internal policies of the bank.
- Review / Analyze the alert and ensure timely and effective disposition of the alerts. Work closely with stakeholders on AML / KYC / Sanctions related items
- Work closely with stakeholders including operations, business, compliance, legal, audit and other units on AML / KYC related items
- Provide support / Assistance for other AML / KYC requirements
- Provide support on various requirements like updating of watch lists / caution lists, filing of regulatory reports
- Bachelor’s degree required in accounting or related field
- Prior experience in Transaction Monitoring
- Certifications (PMP, CAPM, Agile, etc.) welcome
Please be aware that Sia Partners requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. “Fully vaccinated” means that the individual can provide acceptable proof that the individual has received, at least fourteen (14) days prior to the individual’s start date, either the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or one dose of a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccines must be authorized and/or approved by the FDA. Individuals needing an exemption to this requirement due to medical, disability-related, or religious reasons may request an exemption during the recruiting process. The Company will engage in an interactive process to determine if an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation is appropriate.
- Entrepreneurial journey
- Career advocacy program that supports achieving professional development goals through guidance, and real-time feedback
- Continuous learning & development opportunities
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion programs with an ever-growing list of global affinity initiatives
- Healthcare coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance policies
Our Commitment to Diversity
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are part of Sia Partners’ DNA. Thanks to our expertise in several sectors and our international growth, our teams include a variety of experiences and cultures. We’re confident that promoting DEIB creates an environment in which everyone can reach their full potential.
Our global network, DEIB@Sia Partners, brings together our people worldwide to facilitate local and global progress, focused on the following areas:
- Gender equality (global Gender Equality Index score of 91/100 for FY19-20)
- Race & Ethnicity
- Working Parents
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.To learn more about our mission, values, and business sectors, please visit our website.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.