Senior Consultant/ Manager | Insurance Consulting
Robinson Road, Singapore, Singapour
Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. Our global footprint and expertise in more than 40 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients’ businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science.
Why join the Sia Village?
Excellence | Entrepreneurship | Innovation | Teamwork | Care & Support | Employee Wellbeing
These are the six core values that guide all our actions. As an expression of our values, our Sia Village concept describes our commitment to fostering a sense of community within and among our offices. We believe that knowledge sharing is the key, not only to innovation, but to the growth and development of our people.
Sia Partners is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Manager to work with the head of the US Insurance Practice to build and develop the data analytics insurance practice. You will have the opportunity to help insurance organizations transform their policy administration, claims management and benefits processing operations and ultimately enhance the customer’s experience.
Our consultants within the Insurance working group possess a depth of knowledge within one or more of the following areas:
- Business Transformation
- Digital Transformation & Roadmapping
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Data Management & Data Governance
- Business Analytics
- Policy Administration & Claims Management
- Risk Management
- Regulatory Compliance & Reporting
- Pricing & Distribution
We look for individuals that possess an exceptional work ethic, are analytical, exhibit intellectual curiosity, and possess deep domain knowledge.
As the world evolves, we too look to evolve our services. If you have expertise in one of the following areas, we are especially interested in starting conversations:
- Advanced Analytics
- KPI Programs
- AI & Claims Automation
- Product Personalization
- Insurtechs, Partnerships and Ecosystems
At Sia Partners, we support your career growth through on-the-job and internal training and development, thought leadership activities, and by sponsoring industry networking events. We promote an entrepreneurial environment through working on challenging engagements, internal initiatives, and committees, as well as business development efforts.
- Guide major projects and manage relationships with key accounts
- Lead business development and proposal efforts
- Manage team of resources to ensure deliverables are provided on time
- Apply strategic and critical thinking to develop recommendations that address client challenges
- Collaborate with engagement team to deliver high-quality work products
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior team
- Senior Consultant/ Manager will be expected to advance sales efforts and lead internal corporate initiatives
- Undergraduate and/or advanced degree from a top academic university (MBA or equivalent)
- 7+ years of management consulting experience working in business transformation within operations at insurance clients
- In-depth knowledge of the insurance industry’s operating models, depth in a specific area like underwriting, policy administration or claims management processes, and/or technology is preferred
- Ability to manage client relationships and networks, present to senior audiences, and work day-to-day with senior and mid-level clients
- Ability to multi-task competing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Senior Manager or Manager will be expected to have business development experience and will be responsible for driving sales efforts and guiding internal corporate initiatives
Please be aware that Sia Partners requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. “Fully vaccinated” means that the individual can provide acceptable proof that the individual has received, at least fourteen (14) days prior to the individual’s start date, either the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or one dose of a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Individuals needing an exemption to this requirement due to medical, disability-related, or religious reasons may request an exemption during the recruiting process. The Company will engage in an interactive process to determine if an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation is appropriate.
- Entrepreneurial journey
- Continuous learning & development opportunities
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion programs with an ever-growing list of global affinity initiatives
- Healthcare coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance policies
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.To learn more about our mission, values, and business sectors, please visit our website.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.