Senior Consultant - Digital Transformation & Innovation
Raffles Place, Singapore, Singapour
Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 1,650 consultants in 17 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide.
We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
After several years of significant growth in Asia, we are continuing to expand our business, and we are looking for experienced consultants for the Finance Change division.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Consultant, with experience working in Digital Transformation & Innovation consulting assignments.
- Participating in projects with leading financial institutions, banks, insurance firms and other Fortune 500 companies
- Supporting projects in operational strategy management, regulatory & compliance advisory, change and transformation projects.
- Be an active team member by supporting and leading the successful execution of client projects.
- Working closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part in cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Sharing consulting best practices with the team.
- Prepare material to support business development initiatives
Specific areas of expertise:
Ideally, you would have experience in projects in one or more of these areas:
- Ability to drive AGILE testing and support the delivery of Digital and transformation projects
- Experience in leading and working with a digital project team through an entire project life cycle.
- Ideally worked for clients either in Financial Services, Insurance, Pharma & Healthcare.
- Managed the end to end experience for a major digital transformation projects including, governance, the successful launch of ongoing digital project roll out and ensure that any new/enhanced technology capability /product features are embedded in business processes to deliver benefits.
- Participated in the steering committee for EXCO members, and various meeting, workshop to drive the implementation including control quality of projects to meet budget and content
- Experienced in working with IT Vendors and understand the digital developer language and formulating the IT roadmap
- Familiarity with key regulatory requirements with regards to e-and online/mobile banking
- Ideally, the ability to think technically and collaborate with developers and technologies to determine the benefits, possibilities, and constraints of common coding language, network resources and user interface.
- Excellent communication skills and experience as the main point of contact for vendors, project teams, IT, and each workstream.
- Strong presentation, communication and relationship management skills.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and team leadership skills
- Demonstrate leadership experience on projects that have successfully merged design and technology to create impress interactive, user-centered solutions.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- 4 - 7 years’ experience in a similar role with a Management Consulting firm or related industry, ideally within Insurance /Financial Services.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Management Consulting firm, as a Lead BA/Project Manager on client projects.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and client face-off.
- Ability to work independently and take full ownership and responsibility.
- Strong documentation skills using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Please note that only candidates with full work authorization in Singapore will be considered.
Singaporeans / Singapore PR Preferred