Senior Consultant, Compliance - Financial Services
90 Bartholomew Close, EC1A London, Royaume-Uni
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with over 1,800 employees and annual revenue exceeding $300m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Testament to its success, Sia Partners has shown double-digit growth every year since inception.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity, inclusion and employee well-being. Our diversity and inclusion networks (local and global) contribute to a pipeline of initiatives to enhance employee quality of life and foster a caring environment to work in. Employees are encouraged to contribute to these initiatives and drive positive change in the organisation across 5 pillars: Women@Sia, LGBTQ+, Multi-Ethnic, Well-being and Environment.
In the U.K, our Compliance and Financial Services practice works collaboratively with Tier 1 Financial Services and Technology companies, designing, implementing and managing solutions for our clients focused on our core offerings:
- Compliance Advisory
- Data Privacy
- Governance and conduct
- Financial Crime
- Risk Management
As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for…
- Delivering high quality work with limited oversight;
- Leading work-streams or small projects;
- Supporting the delivery of projects, potentially working across several clients in the UK and, if required, support overseas engagements;
- Supporting the development of content and pitches for practice-related opportunities and proposals;
- Actively contributing to the development of Sia Partners 'assets' and IP including methodology, tools, templates, guidelines and lead initiatives to continuously improve and integrate them with other Sia Partners assets across the Practice;
- Assisting in marketing campaigns and overall external positioning of Sia Partners & your practice across social networks;
- Facilitating own learning by self-study and receive training from more senior members of the organisation;
- Interacting with other industry teams within Sia Partners to share information.
- Building and maintaining your own external professional peer networks;
- Contributing to thought leadership, working on blogs and the development of Sia Partners ‘assets’ including methodology and tools;
Minimum Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree (2:1) or international equivalent in a relevant subject.
- 3-6 years' Management Consulting or project management experience in a Tier 1 company incl. at least 2 years’ experience in Financial Services
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Governance and Risk
- Market surveillance
- Data privacy / GDPR
- Financial crime
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
You can expect…
- A competitive salary, in line with the market and your peers.
- A diverse and supportive atmosphere, where innovation and initiative are encouraged;
- A commitment to diversity, inclusion and employee well-being;
- Opportunities to flex your intellectual and creative muscles;
- Welcoming, friendly and professional colleagues;
- A personal development plan with clear goals for advancement;
- A meritocratic approach to promotion that rewards those who exceed expectations
- Flexible working arrangements;
- A performance-related bonus;
- Health, life, dental and travel insurance;
- An employer-matched contribution pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.