Management Consultant - Change Management Lead
Saint Georges Terrace 225, 6000 Perth, Australie
Sia Partners is a next-generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0.
We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver superior value to our clients. With 2,600 consultants in 19 countries and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide.
Through our Consulting for Good approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation.
Our continued success and expansion are primarily due to the quality of our team members. Our consultants work closely with the C-suite at our clients to accelerate and de-risk business growth while improving their customer and employee experience.
We are currently recruiting for a Change Management Lead to join us in our digital transformation, technology strategy, data and analytics, ERP, and IT advisory service areas.
You will support organisations in their development of strategy, new models of operating, selecting, delivering and maximising value in technology investments. We are particularly focusing on helping our clients through their Enterprise Technology transformations from strategy to execution and how to make these projects value adding throughout the project lifecycle.
As the Change Management Lead you will lead and manage activities across multi-streams for a major Digital Transformation / ERP project. You will champion and support sustainable business change, as well as develop and coach stream and project leads to embed changes through the business. You will support the delivery of project benefits through the management of business engagement, communication, learning, behavioural change and process adoption for a multi-site, multi-country Digital Transformation / ERP rollout.
The fresh perspectives you create will help challenge the status quo and introduce new ways of thinking. You will work with others to develop workable, pragmatic solutions and provide a lasting impact by transferring knowledge and building long-term capability for clients.
Bring your ambition and expertise to work with some of Western Australia’s most iconic organisations in the resources, transport and logistics, health and aged care, tourism, financial services, government, utilities and not-for-profit sectors.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field. Advanced studies / Post graduate qualifications would be favourable.
- A background in consulting, or have worked with a vendor, software company, engineering consultancy, and/or contractor service provider is essential.
- Proven Change Management experience working with end-to-end ERP or Digital Transformation projects is a requirement.
- Ideally you would have managed teams of up to 30 people.
- Excellent Microsoft Project, PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- An ability to solve complex problems and facilitate conflict resolution skills.
- An understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies would be advantageous.
- An ability to work independently, own your own stream of work, work functionally and cross-functionally with large client and vendor teams to deliver quality and complete solutions must be part of your core demonstrable capabilities.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, judgement and numerical skills.
- A positive attitude, creativity, drive and the ability to think resourcefully.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective relationship management skills, able to build networks and influence stakeholders.
You will be collaborating with and learning from a high-performing team who are passionate about innovation and love to add value to clients.
We are interested to talk with individuals seeking permanent or contract arrangements. Permanent positions offer an attractive remuneration package plus incentives. A contract position will receive a competitive day rate.
Sia Partners prides itself on providing our employees with a structured career management plan, which focuses on skill and knowledge development that is aligned to your professional aspirations.
Our consultants gain:
- Career and capability development.
- Leadership skills.
- Support and regular constructive feedback.
- A variety of intellectually challenging and interesting work.
- Greater client engagement and project ownership.
- Regular hands-on experience day to day with senior leaders.
- Work/life flexibility.
- Fun team events and social outings.
You will also get to expand your professional networks and be encouraged to represent the company at business events.
Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. Our global footprint and expertise in more than 40 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients’ businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science.
We are convinced that AI is the pillar of the new generation. The business expertise of our consultants, combined with our Data Scientists and AI products, allow us to support our customers across the universe of data to meet their business challenges.
Why join the Sia Village?
Excellence | Entrepreneurship | Innovation | Teamwork | Care & Support | Employee Wellbeing
These are the six core values that guide all our actions. As an expression of our values, our Sia Village concept describes our commitment to fostering a sense of community within and among our offices. We believe that knowledge sharing is the key, not only to innovation, but to the growth and development of our people.
You will have the opportunity to provide our team and clients with pioneer mind-set thinking, customized solutions, and you will often have the satisfaction of seeing the impact of your work on their business. We are committed to a healthy work-life integration. We do serve our clients globally and if interested, there are opportunities for international mobility.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are part of Sia Partners’ DNA. Thanks to our expertise in several sectors and our international growth, our teams include a variety of experiences and cultures. We’re confident that promoting DEIB creates an environment in which everyone can reach their full potential.
To learn more about Sia Partners, please visit: https://www.sia-partners.com/en/work-with-us
This position is located at our Perth CBD office. There may be occasions to work from home or at client offices depending on future project needs.
Prospective candidates must have the right to work and live in Australia. Candidates currently living in Perth are preferred.
All communications and applications will be handled in strict confidence.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.