EN Internship Banking
21 Rue de Berri, 75008 Paris, France
Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. Our global footprint and expertise in more than 40 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients’ businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science.
Why join the Sia Village?
Excellence | Entrepreneurship | Innovation | Teamwork | Care & Support | Employee Wellbeing
These are the six core values that guide all our actions. As an expression of our values, our Sia Village concept describes our commitment to fostering a sense of community within and among our offices. We believe that knowledge sharing is the key, not only to innovation, but to the growth and development of our people.
Our values have led us to two decades of global expansion. Our New York team is a key part of that story, supporting many of the biggest companies in Financial Services. We deliver Strategy, Target Operating Model, Regulatory Governance and Remediation, Business & Technology Transformation, Program/Project Management and Business Analysis to our clients across functions including Sales & Trading, Finance, Treasury, Operations, Technology, Risk and Compliance. We are looking for individuals with Institutional / Capital Markets experience at both a management consulting firm and from within the industry across one or more of the following functions where we currently have engagements:
- Sales and Trading - Trade Surveillance, Trade Booking Resolvability
- Operations and Technology – CAT, Operational Resilience, Target Operating Model and Remediation
- Finance and Treasury - Resolution Financial Modeling, Balance Sheet Optimization
- Risk and Compliance - CCAR, FRTB, Libor, CECL, AML/KYC, Third Party Risk Management
- Execute on projects and support the MD and/or Manager in relationships with flagship and key accounts
- Collaborate with engagement team to deliver high-quality work products
- Apply critical thinking to develop recommendations that address client challenges
- Support business development and proposal efforts
- Manage your time and priorities to ensure deliverables are provided on time
- Support MD or Manager with sales efforts and internal corporate initiatives
- Project Manage and/or support on a range of client delivery, as part of an on-site or remote project team
- Perform subject matter research and business analysis
- Assist in the coordination and development of client proposals
- Support practice, thought leadership, and people development
- Bachelor’s degree required in business or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in management consulting, business analysis project management, organization development or a related field
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work in a team environment and interact effectively with all levels of personnel
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable utilizing a variety of desktop and mobile information technology and teleconference applications, computer hardware, software and web-based platforms
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.