Consulting Intern - Singapore office
Robinson Road, Singapore, Singapour
Sia Partners is a next-generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0. We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver superior value to our clients. With 2,400 consultants in 18 countries and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide. Through our Consulting for Good approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation.
The Singapore office has honed its expertise in the Financial Services sector, which covers Private Banking and Wealth Management, Securities Services and Asset Management, Financial Markets, Retail Banking and Insurance.
In parallel, we offer a full range of intra-industry expertise in Consulting Services, including CFO Consulting, CIO Consulting, Operational Strategy, Operational Excellence, Transformation and Change, CRM and Marketing, Data Science, Human Resources and Business Transformation.
As pioneers in Consulting 4.0, we have developed Digital Goods offerings in Singapore that span commercial and transformation capabilities as well as Digital, Data, Creativity and Design to provide 360 degree support to our clients in their journey of innovation and digital transformation.
Sia Partners is looking for bright and highly motivated Interns committed to building relationships and delivering results. We are interested in people with excellent track records during their education as well as successful and relevant job experiences.
As a business consultant, you will be involved in transformation projects at our clients and will have to assume the following responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Business processes diagnostic, mapping & reengineering
- Functional specifications definition
- Change management
- Performance management (KPI) design & implementation
- Intelligent data analysis & structuring
- People interviews
We believe in the people we hire, so we encourage you to take up responsibility as fast as possible. Your personal growth is our goal.
You will also get the opportunity to contribute actively to our knowledge creation and exchange (workshops, publications, seminars…) within the business units of the different industries we serve.
Ideally June 2022
You will need to possess:
- Strong academic background (e.g. Business, Engineering, Economics)
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt rapidly, and work on a range of different business areas within a challenging environment and tight deadline
- Previous project experience in Financial Services is a key advantage. Alternatively, a keen interest in growing in this domain is highly desirable as a strong percentage of our projects remain in Financial Services today.
- Prior internship/ project experience in IT Projects
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.