Beyond the requirements imposed by regulation, risk management is essential to protect both insurance policyholders and insurers against increasing threats, irrespective of industries and borders (2008 financial crisis, covid19, …).
We have developed a significant expertise in risk management via our missions in compliance assistance (Solvency, Recovery Plans, …), business plan creation or advising on M&A operations, and through our actuarial missions. Whether they aim to assist in BAU efforts or to transform the actuarial production line of our clients.
- Risk Management Framework set-up: governance and politics, risk cartography, quantitative or qualitative, training in risk management culture
- Definition and risk management tools set-up: setting up metrics to “measure” the risk level for each of the identified risks, putting in place visualization tools in order to share knowledge within the company, creation of a database to assess concentration risk, development of tools to identify “silent” covers
- Assistance in defining the risk scenarios: build the company’s own scenarios in collaboration with our clients, with the view to testing its financial resilience, implementing market standard practices, setting up advanced metrics to detect, through weak signal capture, the occurrence of these scenarios, defining models to measure their impact in case they materialize
- Prepare a crisis management plan: defining the actions that would enable a return to normality, simulation exercises, resilience assessments, training the management team and staff
- Risk modelling and risk transfer techniques: quantification of exposure (probability of occurrence / incidence), defining models to estimate the occurrence impacts of these risks and the relevance of risk transfer