Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 1,650 consultants in 16 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
Our values have led us to two decades of global expansion. Our Seattle team is a key part of that story, supporting many of the biggest names in tech with expertise in business transformation, strategy, and implementation. We are looking to meet talented candidates with at least eight years of client-facing consulting experience in program/project management, change management, communications, and business analysis.
We are especially interested in meeting consultants with a background in high tech, energy/utilities, retail, and non-profit. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- Anticipate organizational changes that come with large-scale implementations and the change management and communications interventions which will be needed
- Drive project execution by advising the program owner via leadership meetings, facilitation, and coordination with all clients
- Coordinate and contribute to internal communications and readiness activity within the program team and with client groups
- Determine appropriate metrics and measures that will help the client measure progress, reinforce behavior, and adjust improve implementation results
- Design and maintain a structured communications plan for executive and wider client updates, and internal program rhythm of business comprising of newsletter updates, program team meetings, functional workstreams meetings and issues, and risk resolution forums
- Generate and manage program/project charters including vision, governance model, high-level scope, goals, benefits, risk/issue management, and success metrics
- Identify and manage program dependencies between projects and milestones
- Provide status reporting of progress, dependencies, issues, risks and overall program health
- Coordinate with other initiatives to make sure there is a common understanding on timelines and other overlaps
- Build and maintain program sites as a repository for all project information
- Create reports, dashboards, and data visualizations (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Produce process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance for business and IT teams
- Collect and document business requirements for project and process improvement/ automation efforts
- Implement a change request process and use it to capture proposed changes to the program plan of record including timeline, milestones, scope, customer experience and transition policies