Recruiter | Creative / Product Studio
2100 Geng Road, 94303 Palo Alto, États-Unis
Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. Our global footprint and expertise in more than 40 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients’ businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science.
Why join the Sia Village?
Excellence | Entrepreneurship | Innovation | Teamwork | Care & Support | Employee Wellbeing
These are the six core values that guide all our actions. As an expression of our values, our Sia Village concept describes our commitment to fostering a sense of community within and among our offices. We believe that knowledge sharing is the key, not only to innovation, but to the growth and development of our people.
We are hiring a Talent Acquisition Partner to support recruiting efforts in the San Francisco Bay area and LA markets. Our full-time Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) will help us build out our digital studio (UX, Product Strategy, IxD, Creative, Engineering, etc.) and performance marketing services. This is a key strategic hire for the firm, as this person will be integral in building candidate relationships and recruiting a best-in-class team, often providing candidates with their first impression of Sia Partners. This position will report to our US Talent Acquisition Manager and will work closely with our leadership and talent acquisition team members in a fast-paced consulting organization.
- Full-cycle recruiting (identifying top talent to making the hire)
- Build and maintain a candidate pipeline of Consultants that aligns with Sia’s Working Group and Hiring Profile needs
- Partner with Market lead(s) and broader leadership teams to fulfill hiring needs
- Creatively source candidates for positions using a variety of recruitment channels such as LinkedIn, applicants, referrals, and networking events
- Collaborate with leadership and talent acquisition team to determine and execute recruiting strategies that meet distinct hiring needs
- Conduct candidate video / phone screens
- Schedule interviews
- Maintain candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems (SmartRecruiters, Google, CRM, etc.)
- Draft and finalize resumes as needed for Sia Partners leadership and client presentation
- Focused sourcing of candidates with previous client-facing management consulting experience
- Identify opportunities for improving the candidate experience, talent acquisition processes, and overall efficiency
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Reside within reasonable commuting distance to one of our offices on the West Coast (San Francisco, LA, Seattle, Denver)
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous top tier agency/product studio recruiting experience
- Track record of sourcing and retaining top talent and building teams from ground up
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience preferred, ideally from a recruiting agency
- Superb attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and frequently changing focus
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to execute quickly and efficiently
- Team oriented and collaborative with the ability to flex in support of the timelines, deliverables of team members
- Have expertise with Microsoft Office skills especially Outlook and Word
- Have expertise with Google Suite
Please note that Sia Partners requires all individuals in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. “Fully vaccinated” means that the individual can provide acceptable proof that the individual has received, at least fourteen (14) days prior to the individual’s start date, either the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or one dose of a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccines must be authorized and/or approved by the FDA. Individuals needing an exemption to this requirement due to medical, disability-related, or religious reasons may request an exemption. The Company will engage in an interactive process to determine if an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation is appropriate.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing Talent Acquisition team and company that serves some of the most exciting and highly respected companies in the world. We are committed to a healthy work-life integration.
Some of the benefits Sia Partners offers are:
- Entrepreneurial Journey
- Career advocacy program that supports achieving professional development goals through guidance, and real-time feedback
- Continuous Learning & Development
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Healthcare that includes dental, vision, life insurance
- College save up plan/ College loan repayment plan
- Annual Seminar (a value add experience to network with your colleagues across North America and other regions) during non-COVID times
- Generous Vacation, Sick, Floating, and Holidays, including Parental leave
- 401K matching
Still interested? Tell us about your…
- Academic successes
- Consulting/Agency experience
- Data supported success stories
- Growth from failure
- Innovation and initiative
- Tools and training
- Cross-functional experience
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are part of Sia Partners’ DNA. Thanks to our expertise in several sectors and our international growth, our teams include a variety of experiences and cultures. We’re confident that promoting DEIB creates an environment in which everyone can reach their full potential.
Our global network, DEIB@Sia Partners, brings together our people worldwide to facilitate local and global progress, focused on the following areas:
- Gender equality (global Gender Equality Index score of 91/100 for FY19-20)
- Race & Ethnicity
- Working Parents
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.