Project Management Officer (PMO) Lead
9601 Amberglen Blvd, 78729 Austin, États-Unis
Sia Partners is a unique management consulting firm composed of 850+ passionate consultants who drive business changes among our customers. Through unparalleled industry expertise, we deliver superior value and tangible results to our clients in over 21 sectors and service teams.
Financial institutions has drastically changed over the last decade and further evolutions are yet to come. Regulatory constraints have driven most of these transformations, but the disruptive revolution is much more complex and cannot be limited to the latter. Business models must be adapted within each business line and operating models must take into account industrial partnership, outsourcing or strategic alliances. Sia Partners assists its clients in coping with these transformations in order to improve their competitive advantages, flexibility productivity and profitability: strategic deployment, financial performance, business process optimization, digitalization, risk and regulatory adherence.
Sia Partners is hiring in Charlotte. Thanks to Sia Partners’ international footprint, the Financial Services practice is strategically located in all major financial and energy hubs (New York, Charlotte, UK, Europe, and Asia Pacific) and our integrated model allows teams from different countries to easily partner, when appropriate.
The Project Management Officer (PMO) will perform project services for the project lead for tasks such as project setup in the systems, project controlling and reporting, invoicing, and customer-specific evaluations. He / She uses existing standards in a safe manner to ensure efficient execution of administrative project management tasks.
- Provide, in alignment with the project manager, all tools and reports required by the standard to monitor the project
- Responsible for recurring execution of defined administrative tasks for the duration of the project lifecycle
- Ensure compliance with the rules during all the project life cycle
- Provide training materials and sessions about our PM standards and processes
- Comfortable crunching numbers with an analytical/financial mindset
Monitoring & Controlling:
- Monitor defined KPIs of the project and perform project review if needed
- Provide verbal and written communication to the project manager in case of deviations.
Education: PMI / PMQ / PMP Certified Project Manager
Personality: high level of communication, coordination and presentation skills
Working Practice: willing to work with international teams and within intercultural environment, able to work independently
Experience and Knowledge:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management, preferably in the Insurance industry
- Experience in project management governance and/or oversight functions
- Bringing with you a robust suite of project management methodologies/frameworks/templates (ie. Six Sigma/Agile accreditation desirable)
- A proven track record at rolling out Best Practice project management solutions to create alignment and consistency
- Simplification and/or Regulatory Change/Remediation experience is desirable
- Working with stakeholders of all levels of seniority
- Excellent relationship development, management and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to deal with and meet constant and short deadlines
- Ability to manage, lead, influence and conflict resolve with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision making capability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.