Senior Consultant/Manager - Corporate Banking and Lending Consultant
101 South Tryon Street, 28280 Charlotte, États-Unis
Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 1,650 consultants in 16 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
Our values have led us to two decades of global expansion. Sia Partners is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Senior Consultant or Manager to work with the Head of our Corporate and Commercial Banking Practice to build and develop the Corporate Banking vertical. This position will have the opportunity to help Banking organizations transform their front to back office processes, including operations, IT, compliance, Finance, Treasury and Risk, and ultimately enhance the customer’s experience. This position will be based in New York City or Charlotte and work with the small, medium and the largest financial institutions in the US.
- Participate and/or lead project workstreams or large and complex transformation initiatives across different functions such as Loan Ops, Risk, Front Office, IT, Finance, Compliance, Data Analytics, and other upstream and downstream teams
- Summarize and present findings to clients
- Collaborate with engagement teams to deliver high-quality work products
- Apply strategic and critical thinking to develop recommendations that address client challenges
- Manage team of resources to ensure deliverables are provided on time, on budget and within scope
- Conduct research on corporate banking, lending and other commercial banking topics and be an activate participant in developing insight articles
- Participate and/or lead business development and proposal efforts
- Knowledge of and familiarity with data model, data dictionary, data sourcing, data mapping
- Ability to write test cases, perform testing and build test plans are a plus
- Work closely with senior project sponsors, key business users and technology to define scope and business requirements
- Create BRDs and or FSDs to support regulatory requirements for a variety of global projects that will allow for accurate and timely data feeds to data warehouses and regulatory reports. Write business, technical requirements, build project plans
- Provide feedback and use knowledge of loans to advise various projects around sourcing of data from Loan IQ, AFS, ACBS, and other lending and origination applications
- Assist with all phases of the project life cycle i.e. analysis, requirements, design, development, testing and implementation to ensure project deliverables meet defined scope and overall business objectives
- Ensure data sourcing, data mapping and IT build is coordinated with the strategic architectural framework
- Facilitate testing and data quality remediation for all loans related data
- Align business deliverables with requirements to facilitate daily, monthly and quarterly feeds, reports and other reconciliation purposes for operations, IT, Risk, Finance, Treasury and various front offices teams.
- Identify risks and issues, define actions to mitigate such as building key performance metrics (KPI’s), escalate issues using metrics dashboards as appropriate
- Participate in regular working group meetings
- Develop new business/technical processes including roles and responsibilities
- Undergraduate and/or advanced degree from a top academic university
- Advanced degree in Finance, Accounting, Management, or technical or engineering degree is a plus
- Consulting background a plus
- Minimum of 3-10 years’ experience working within the Financial Services Industry, with direct experience in Loans (Commercial and Corporate loans in particular), Back-Office and Front Office
- Strong background in syndication lending, loan sales and trading, loan accounting, finance and regulatory projects
- Strong understanding of loans front to back and Loan IQ is key
- Core Business Analyst skill set - requirements gathering / analysis / writing BRDs / solution design etc.
- Core Functional/Technical Analyst skill set - requirements gathering / analysis / writing FSDs / solution design etc.
- Strong knowledge of the AFS, ACBS, Loan IQ and other lending applications data Model
- Ability to work independently, be a self-starter and a global team player
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic, fast paced environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Highly detail orientated
- Excellent data analysis skills, and advanced Excel skills
- Strong knowledge of the banking industry’s trends, strategy and operating models, and depth in a specific area like Corporate and Commercial lending, syndicated loans, loans sales and trading, Trade Financing, Letters of Credit, Innovation, Supply chain, Commercial, Operations, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Fintech, Payments and Technology is preferred
- Ability to manage internal and external teams, manage client relationships and networks, present to senior audiences, and work day-to-day with senior and mid-level clients
- Ability to multi-task competing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership skills and/or experience
- Lead internal Corporate Banking initiatives
Please note that Sia Partners requires all individuals in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. “Fully vaccinated” means that the individual can provide acceptable proof that the individual has received, at least fourteen (14) days prior to the individual’s start date, either the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or one dose of a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccines must be authorized and/or approved by the FDA. Individuals needing an exemption to this requirement due to medical, disability-related, or religious reasons may request an exemption. The Company will engage in an interactive process to determine if an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation is appropriate.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing team in New York that serves some of the most exciting and highly respected companies in the world. You will have the opportunity to provide clients with original thinking and cutting-edge solutions and you’ll often have the satisfaction of seeing the impact of your work on their business. We are committed to a healthy work-life balance. We do serve our clients globally and if interested, there are opportunities for international mobility.
● PTO/Sick Days/Holidays, including paid maternity and paternity leave
● Healthcare that includes dental and vision, life insurance and 401K matching
● Robust learning and development platform, plus Annual seminar
● Work directly with clients
Still Interested? Tell Us About Your…
● Consulting experience
● Data supported success stories
● Growth from failure
● Innovation and initiative
● Tools and training
● Cross-functional experience
● Pursuits outside work
● Goals, dreams, aspirations
We are an equal opportunity employer that cherishes our collective diversity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are part of Sia Partners’ DNA. Thanks to our expertise in several sectors and our international growth, our teams include a variety of experiences and cultures. We’re confident that promoting DEIB creates an environment in which everyone can reach their full potential.
Our global network, DEIB@Sia Partners, brings together our people worldwide to facilitate local and global progress, focused on the following areas:
Gender equality (global Gender Equality Index score of 91/100 for FY19-20)
- Race & Ethnicity
- Working Parents
To learn more about Sia Partners, please visit: our website
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.