205 North Detroit Street Suite 200, 80206 Denver, États-Unis
Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. Our global footprint and expertise in more than 40 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients’ businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science.
Why join the Sia Village?
Excellence | Entrepreneurship | Innovation | Teamwork | Care & Support | Employee Wellbeing
These are the six core values that guide all our actions. As an expression of our values, our Sia Village concept describes our commitment to fostering a sense of community within and among our offices. We believe that knowledge sharing is the key, not only to innovation, but to the growth and development of our people.
Our values have led us to two decades of global expansion. Our Seattle team is a key part of that story, supporting many of the biggest names in tech with expertise in transformation, strategy, and implementation. We are looking to meet talented candidates with at least two years of client-facing consulting experience in program/project management, change management, communications, and business analysis.
We are especially interested in meeting consultants with a background in high tech, energy/utilities, retail, and non-profit. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- Manage scrum/developer/devops teams while using agile best practices
- Help teams deliver value regularly
- Partner with Product Owners to help the team identify priorities and develop a healthy backlog
- Drive timelines and manage interruptions within teams
- Control scope of projects within agile boundaries
- Create stakeholder buy-in through training on Agile processes Lead, engage, and coach developer’s day to day
- Help team implement changes effectively and efficiently
- Healthy understanding of both Scrum and Kanban Agile Methodologies
- Facilitate all agile ceremonies (e.g. Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Planning, Grooming, Demos, Retrospectives)
- Work with teams and stakeholders to remove all impediments for the development team
- Keep team on track and productive
- Help team mature within the agile framework
- Clearly define and articulate project risks and dependencies to all appropriate stakeholders
- Promote teamwork and a culture of accountability
- Provide project and/or product deliverables including kickoff presentations, project plans, status reports, budget burn reports, and deployment plans
- Develop and deliver agile reports as needed (e.g. burn down charts, velocity metrics, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years relevant experience
- Agile or Scrum Certified
- Ticket management experience (e.g. Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- SAFe Agile training/understanding
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to drive healthy change within teams (e.g. creating team buy in)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passionate about delivering complex projects while constantly providing value
- Team player and self motivated
Please be aware that Sia Partners requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. “Fully vaccinated” means that the individual can provide acceptable proof that the individual has received, at least fourteen (14) days prior to the individual’s start date, either the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or one dose of a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccines must be authorized and/or approved by the FDA. Individuals needing an exemption to this requirement due to medical, disability-related, or religious reasons may request an exemption during the recruiting process. The Company will engage in an interactive process to determine if an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation is appropriate.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are part of Sia Partners’ DNA. Thanks to our expertise in several sectors and our international growth, our teams include a variety of experiences and cultures. We’re confident that promoting DEIB creates an environment in which everyone can reach their full potential.
Our global network, DEIB@Sia Partners, brings together our people worldwide to facilitate local and global progress, focused on the following areas:
- Gender equality (global Gender Equality Index score of 91/100 for FY19-20)
- Race & Ethnicity
- Working Parents
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.To learn more about our mission, values, and business sectors, please visit our website.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.