Project Management Consultant - Zero Carbon / Renewable Energy
California Street, San Francisco, États-Unis
Sia Partners is a unique management consulting firm composed of 850+ passionate consultants who drive business changes among our customers. Through unparalleled industry expertise, we deliver superior value and tangible results to our clients in over 21 sectors and service teams.
Financial institutions has drastically changed over the last decade and further evolutions are yet to come. Regulatory constraints have driven most of these transformations, but the disruptive revolution is much more complex and cannot be limited to the latter. Business models must be adapted within each business line and operating models must take into account industrial partnership, outsourcing or strategic alliances. Sia Partners assists its clients in coping with these transformations in order to improve their competitive advantages, flexibility productivity and profitability: strategic deployment, financial performance, business process optimization, digitalization, risk and regulatory adherence.
Sia Partners is hiring in Charlotte. Thanks to Sia Partners’ international footprint, the Financial Services practice is strategically located in all major financial and energy hubs (New York, Charlotte, UK, Europe, and Asia Pacific) and our integrated model allows teams from different countries to easily partner, when appropriate.
- Manage the CB Net Zero Resource site in coordination with Communications Team
- Support Initiative Lead and Sector SMEs to Develop/Coordinate the development of internal and customer facing content
- Monitor News Stories - Produce weekly digests of developments in sector
- Support the administrative requirements of the collective opportunity discussion forum; meeting minutes, deliverables
- Familiarity with Commercial Banking and systems
- Familiarity with the Net Zero Emissions landscape/Renewable Energy
- Ability to Research, Analyze Market Data, and apply Visualization Skills
- Communication and execution (see process through end to end and provide results and overall results)
- Ability to work with all folks and the team offshore
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.