40 Rector Street, 10006 New York, États-Unis
Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 1,650 consultants in 16 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
We are hiring an Accountant in the Finance and Accounting Department for Sia Partners US. The Accountant will be within the Billing and Accounts Receivable team, and will also be trained to support other accounting functions as needed including accounts payable, general accounting, tax filing, and communications with insurance brokers. This is a growing team and responsibilities may change as the needs of the business evolve.
The Accountant must reside within a reasonable commuting distance to our office in New York. Working hours are typically 9am - 6pm Mon-Fri although due to global communications meetings may be required outside of normal business hours on occasion. The Accountant will report to the Head of Finance for the US.
- Perform basic bookkeeping functions (A/P, A/R)
- Monitor accounts and provide analysis of customers and/or projects, giving insight on accounts receivable, payment approval status, non-payroll related, fees, etc.
- Set up new customers and projects, new employee records, and create draft invoices for client managers
- Apply cash receipts to invoices
- Follow up with client managers on overdue invoices
- Manage global reconciliations
- Maintain data in Time and Billing System (Alibeez), expense reporting (Cleemy) and accounting system (Quickbooks & Sage)
- Organize and review timesheets, PTO, contracts, and client invoices
- Support with audits as needed
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- 5 years’ experience in accounting
- Bachelor’s degree with major in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- CPA preferred but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Excel skills, including knowledge of v-lookups, x-lookups, and pivot tables
- Experience with QuickBooks and Sage is preferred
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Must be organized, a quick thinker, and have strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently, multi-task and to prioritize work
- Desire to grow with a company and mentor new team members
Some of the benefits Sia Partners offers are:
- Entrepreneurial Journey
- Career advocacy program that supports achieving professional development goals through guidance, and real-time feedback
- Continuous Learning & Development
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Healthcare that includes dental, vision, life insurance
- College save up plan/ College loan repayment plan
- Annual Seminar (a value add experience to network with your colleagues across North America and other regions) during non-COVID times
- Generous Vacation, Sick, Floating, and Holidays, including Parental leave
- 401K matching
Still interested? Tell us about your…
- Academic successes
- Consulting/Agency experience
- Data supported success stories
- Growth from failure
- Innovation and initiative
- Tools and training
- Cross-functional experience
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are part of Sia Partners’ DNA. Thanks to our expertise in several sectors and our international growth, our teams include a variety of experiences and cultures. We’re confident that promoting DEIB creates an environment in which everyone can reach their full potential.
Our global network, DEIB@Sia Partners, brings together our people worldwide to facilitate local and global progress, focused on the following areas:
- Gender equality (global Gender Equality Index score of 91/100 for FY19-20)
- Race & Ethnicity
- Working Parents
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.