Description de l'entreprise
Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 2,400 consultants in 17 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide.
We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
Description du poste
Due to our growth in Asia, we are looking for a Manager to join our Risk & Regulatory Compliance team in Hong Kong. As a Manager, you will help to build our expertise and guarantee the quality of delivery to ensure market-leading practices for our Hong Kong office, taking into account the global nature of our organisation and our clients.
We are currently looking for a Manager who has relevant experience in sizable corporations with Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)/Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) experience. Our projects are geared around delivering Risk and Regulatory Compliance projects across domains. Candidates with the relevant background but with less years of experience may be considered for a Senior Consultant position.
- Participate in projects for private and listed companies across different industries in Asia
- Develop tailored scope of sustainability/CSR/ESG consultancy and reporting services to clients based on understanding of clients’ operations through the approaches of sustainability research, benchmarking and market intelligence
- Take a leading role in the management and disclosure of clients’ ESG performances and environmental information
- Propose environmental management and strategies and deliver corresponding professional consultancy services, including carbon auditing and energy auditing, carbon trading, and carbon emission verification
- Conduct regulatory compliance review, internal control review, policies and procedures, risk and compliance advisory and other independent assessments as per the regulatory requirements, with particular focus on sustainability/CSR/ESG requirements
- Work closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part in cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
More experienced candidates will have these additional responsibilities:
- Independently drive the success of a work stream by directing activities, ensuring high quality & timely submissions of deliverables
- Managing a team of consultants by defining meaningful work packages, managing activities, and close mentorship
- Participate in business development activities including content development, proposal preparation, and sales presentations
- Share consulting best practices with the team
Specific areas of expertise:
Ideally, you would have project experience in one or more of these areas:
- Regulatory Compliance & ESG advisory
- Independent assessment on environmental & social impact, green and sustainable banking
- Risk management on market, credit and operational risk
- Understanding of regulatory requirements, such as HKMA, SFC and HKEX
- University graduate or above in Business, Environmental Studies, Social and Political Science, Finance, Economics, Engineering or other equivalent disciplines
- 6+ years of relevant experience in Risk & Regulatory Compliance/Investor Relations/CSR reporting/ESG reporting and risk assessment/CSR strategy & planning from sizable corporations or professional firms. Those with slightly less experience may be considered for Senior Consultant position
- Familiarity with ESG standards such as TCFD, PRI, SASB, ISO 14000/ISO14060/14067
- Experience in green finance & sustainable investment/CSR & ESG assessment and reporting/carbon trading & emission verification
- Good project management and stakeholder management skills
- Strong interpersonal, logical and analytical skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with clients and colleagues
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
In addition to the strong consulting skills and business knowledge that our clients value, the ideal candidate must possess an entrepreneurial mind-set with both a drive and willingness to be involved in all areas of a growing business.
This will be the right role for you if:
- You would like to be involved in more challenging projects with leading banks and financial institutions
- You would like to be more client-facing and have autonomy in your role
- You would like to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural and fast-growing team
- You would like to grow your career with a company that is performance drive
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.