L’hydrogène, pétrole vert des mobilités lourdes
We support the transformation of claims management in all its aspects: choice of tool and functional specification, end-to-end automation, fraud detection, redesign of customer journey and internal processes.
We support the transformation of claims management in all its aspects: choice of tool and functional specification, end-to-end automation, fraud detection, redesign of customer journey and internal processes. We also benefit from exclusive technologies for document processing automation and simple self-care claims reporting.
Claims management is undergoing a transformation in light of several fundamental trends, whether they stem from the availability of new technologies or the widespread introduction of new customer expectations.
Insurance is not immune to changing customer experience expectations. In claims management, it is imperative to be completely transparent (deadlines, amounts, documents) and very simple, i.e. the insurer should be a "coordinator" of all the stakeholders - assistants, experts, etc. - and should be able to provide a clear and transparent view of the situation - with a single point of contact for the client.
New technologies open up opportunities for cost reduction: automation of simple tasks with Robotics Process Automation, automating complex tasks and anticipating artificial intelligence trends, better use of data, use of self-care in order to reduce operational tasks, making data more reliable and creating better customer commitment, particularly on FNOL (First Notice Of Loss)... Nevertheless, operations department will have to keep the role of the human agent and refocus on consulting activities with higher added value and on experience personalization: empathy as a loyalty booster.
The growth of low-value contracts, changes in motorist behavior, a fall in the claims ratio and increasing frequency of natural disasters are pushing expertise centers to transform.
In particular, automation solutions and new expertise tools are emerging, providing opportunities for transformation and generating economic gains (reduction in case processing times, instantaneous transmission of information, etc.)
A typical example is the video-evaluation service, which allows you to carry out an evaluation via videoconferencing.
In a context of increasing numbers of fraudulent claims, improvements in the efficiency and accuracy of Machine Learning algorithms play a key role. Over time, some algorithms may be trained on shared databases for a given type of activity.
Increasingly, the operating model for claims management seeks to mirror the particularities of managing different types of events (simple vs. serious, material vs. physical) with specialized teams (managers, analysts, back office, etc.). Outsourcing of service providers is driven by the emergence of specialized players and/or new technologies.
We support insurance companies in various areas of the transformation of their claims value chain, from a complete framework assessment to the targeted implementation of digital assets.
We offer a diagnosis of the entire value chain (process, organization, human resources, partners & service costs, information system...). Benchmarking exercises can be carried out, on our own or in support of these analyses.
• For a Japanese life insurance company, we conducted a comprehensive independent analysis of the claims management system to provide recommendations for operational efficiency. For the same company, we assisted in identifying the main sources of leakage and provided recommendations based on process and managerial skills.
• For a French property and casualty insurance company, we carried out a benchmark of assistance costs in order to challenge its current service provider, in collaboration with our transversal “Procurement" team
We support clients in redesigning processes, whether they are front-office or back-office processes. We use a combination of methodologies such as DILO and Lean six-sigma as well as the customer journey expertise of our Marketing & Customer Relationship team.
• For a French property and casualty insurance company, we facilitated the transformation of the claims management system for Asian activities, by promoting regional usage of solutions developed in terms of claims management tools, data management and the target operating model.
• For a French direct insurance company, we mapped all back-office mail processes in order to build a quantitative measure of productivity and a clear vision of the bottlenecks. Major areas for improvement were identified in the short and long term in three fields: process, information system and human resources, resulting in a double-digit improvement in processing times for an assignment of less than eight weeks.
• For a Canadian life insurance company operating in Vietnam, we designed target customer paths for claims management.
• For a French insurance company, we designed an automated claims customer journey as part of a new parametric insurance offer for a travel operator partner.
We use our in-house data science technology (document analysis, conversational robots, etc.) as well as our partnerships (Robotics Process Automation, visio-expertise, etc.) in order to help you utilize the most relevant technological building blocks in relation to your objectives.
• For a Singaporean property and casualty insurance company, we made good use of Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and Data Science to automate the end-to-end processing of windscreen claims (repair and replacement), increasing the volume processed without manual intervention from 35% to 95%.
• For a Hong Kong life insurance company we replaced the interactive voice server with a voice recognition algorithm that detects the caller's intention and understands the level of emotion in order to prioritize the most critical cases and direct the call to the right team.