Description de l'entreprise
Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 2,400 consultants in 17 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide.
We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
Description du poste
Due to our growth in Asia, we are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Risk & Regulatory Compliance team in Hong Kong. As a Senior Consultant, you will help to build our expertise and guarantee the quality of delivery to ensure market-leading practices for our business, taking into account the global nature of our organisation and our clients.
We are currently looking for a candidate who has relevant experience in data privacy, data management and governance. Our projects are geared around delivering Risk and Regulatory Compliance projects across domains.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Ideally, you would have experience in leading in-house or consulting projects in one or more of these areas:
- Data management and data quality
- Data privacy & data protection
- Familiarity in data privacy regulations / standards such as HK PDPO; Ideally knowledge around GDPR, PIPL etc.
- Experience/knowledge on data mapping and data classification
- Experience/knowledge deploying data lineage and data flow inventory solutions
- Experience/knowledge with data analysis, especially in the context of data privacy and data lifecycle use cases
Consulting and Project Management capabilities:
- Strong consulting skills and capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to lead a team of junior consultants, when needed
- Excellent BA skills and ability to manage stakeholder relationships
- Good project management experience and ability to manage client projects
This will be the right role for you if:
- You would like to be involved in more challenging projects with leading banks and financial institutions
- You would like to be more client-facing and have autonomy in your role
- You would like to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural and fast growing team
- You would like to grow your career with a company that is performance driven
- 3 - 6 years of experience in management consulting
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent
- Ability to demonstrate thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success working on projects relating to defining and assessing data governance strategy and practices such as defining strategy and roadmap, operating model, policies/standards, and tool design and process documents
- Good project management skills, including time management, resource management, working well with various departments within the bank and possessing very good communications skills
- Strong interpersonal, logical and analytical skills
- Ability to conduct professional presentations and meetings in an efficient manner
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English, ability to speak and read in Mandarin and Cantonese
In addition to the strong consulting skills and business knowledge that our clients value, the ideal candidate must possess an entrepreneurial mind-set with both a drive and willingness to be involved in all areas of a growing business
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with great room for growth.
- Training plan to develop yourself as an expert in your discipline.
- Dynamic environment with many opportunities to take on responsibilities usually reserved for older/seasoned professionals.
- Working in an international environment which creates opportunities to share knowledge and work together on international projects with colleagues all over the world.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.