Les Défis de l'Omnicanalité dans les Centres de…
Boulevard de Waterloolaan 16, Brussels, Belgique
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm created in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 2800 employees and annual revenue exceeding $400m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Our global presence and our expertise in more than 40 sectors and services allows us to accompany clients worldwide. Using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
Through Consulting for Good, we put our expertise at the service of our clients' climate objectives and make sustainable development a performance lever for our clients. Our portfolio of offerings is cross-sectors and 17 % of our revenue is generated from engagements with a CSR focus.
Within Sia Partners, you will join our Cybersecurity Business Unit. Supervised by experienced consultants, and in line with your appetites and choice of expertise, you will be required to work - both in Consulting, Implementation and Audit - on one or more of our following offers :
• Cyber for Boards & Executives; Cyber Target Operating Model; Cyber M&A Due Diligence
• Cyber Transformation; Cyber Maturity Assessment & Rating; Cyber Mentoring for Startups
• CISOaaS | DPOaaS | BCMaaS | CMaaS
• Cyber Risk Management; Cyber Risk Assessment & Treatment; Cyber Risk Quantification
• Third-Party Risk Management; Cyber Insider Risk; Cyber Risk Analytics & Reporting
• Cyber Risk Review SaaS: C2R
• Cyber Compliance Management: ISO 270xx, ISO 27701, ISO 223xx, BS 11200, LPM, NIS Directive, GDPR, SecNumCloud, RGS/PSSIE, SWIFT CSP, DSP2, HDS, PCI DSS, PA DSS, NIST
• Cyber Assurance Framework
• Data Privacy Assurance
• Cloud Security
• TO | SCADA | ICS Security; IoT | IIoT | WoT Security
• Security Architecture; Security Setup
• Infrastructure & Endpoint Protection; Data Protection Technologies
• MOI | WFP | AGI | CIAM | DAG
• SSDLC | SecDevOps
• Cryptography | Encryption
• Threat hunting; Digital Forensics; Incident response
• Vulnerability and Patch Management
• Penetration Testing | Red Teaming
• Wargaming and Crisis Management
• IT Service Continuity Management; Business Continuity Management
• Physical Security & Safety
• Operational Resilience SaaS: STORM
In addition to your missions and as part of your participation in the internal development of the firm, you participate in:
• Innovation within our Sia CyberLab, where you work on the development of new SaaS offers and solutions around advanced technologies and capitalizing on our unique know-how in AI. You also carry out benchmarks and PoCs of Cyber solutions on the market, while participating in active monitoring of Cyber news.
• Promote the firm, around our Cybersecurity expertise, by actively contributing to the publication plan (articles, insights, white papers, studies, webinar, etc.), and represent the firm at various professional clubs, fairs and events.
What do we offer ?
We are unable to provide a work permit for this position
Sia Partners is certified "Great Place to Work". Come and join us to take part in this great company.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.