Junior Consultant - Financial Services
150 King Street West, M5H 3T9 Toronto, Canada
Sia Partners is a next-generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0. We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver superior value to our clients.
Counting 1,800 consultants in 18 countries, we expect to achieve USD 300 million in turnover for the current fiscal year.
With a global footprint and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide.
Through our Consulting for Good approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation.
This individual will work remotely to support our Financial Service clients and assist the banks in performing KYC Remediation for their customers’ accounts.
This individual will be responsible for performing KYC Remediation of our client’s customers’ accounts by drafting procedures, describing the process of remediation and then executing this approach.
They will be in charge of :
- Collaborating with internal and external bank stakeholders.
- Understanding the US and Global Regulations to perform KYC remediation.
- Analyzing existing AML/KYC policies, guidelines and procedures and creating new AML/KYC policies, guidelines and procedures that are consistent with the US Global Regulations.
- Performing GAP Assessment of the required information that will be needed for customer accounts.
- Identifying and implement new regulatory rules.
- Enhancing and centralizing the banks onboarding policies, guidelines and procedures. This includes: preparing information requests to relationship managers, retrieve missing documentation from their customers, screen and transaction monitoring of the accounts, and compile the final KYC packages to complete the remediation.
- Preparing information requests for relationship managers, and retrieving missing documentation from their customers.
- Screening and transaction monitoring of the accounts, and compile final KYC packaged to complete the remediation.
- Strong academic background (e.g. Business, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering)
- At least 2 years in management consulting or financial services
- Outstanding team player, autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and able to communicate complex ideas to all areas of the business
- Flexibility, able to execute against tight deadlines, work with minimum supervision, exercise independent judgment and prioritize work
- Assist clients with on-boarding their new client relationships and remediation of active clients by working with multiple the business lines. Includes US KYC / AML, Dodd Frank, FATCA and other regulations that impact their business
- Knowledge of KYC and Due Diligence compliance framework, i.e. USA Patriot Act, BSA, OFAC, etc.
- Collect, upload and investigate client documents
- Process modelling: Analyze current business process to understand the business needs and to determine how to best fulfill those needs
- Strong knowledge of Client On-Boarding process/lifecycle and experience of such projects within a top tier Financial Institution or Management Consulting firm
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.