Consultant Marketing Strategy & Digital Transformation
Boulevard de Waterloolaan 16, 1000 Brussels, Belgique
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 2200 employees and annual revenue exceeding $400m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Our global presence and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allows us to accompany clients worldwide. Using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
Through Consulting for Good, we put our expertise at the service of our clients' climate objectives and make sustainable development a performance lever for our clients. Our portfolio of offerings is cross-sectors, +60 wide consulting offers and generate 15% of revenues.
As a Consultant, you will help clients to define and execute omnichannel marketing and digital transformation strategies to improve their business performance. You will be developing marketing and channel strategies and consult our clients how to innovate and develop their digital marketing, sales, customer and channel capabilities.
You'll be a full contributor to the team, generate two-way traffic when it comes to knowledge sharing and provide creative intelligence to complex issues. You will be part of a cooperative team that is motivated to make sure that our clients sleep at night. You will get the opportunity to contribute actively to our knowledge creation and exchange (workshops, publications, seminars, etc.) within the business units of the different industries we serve.
Entrepreneurship within your position is important, you are responsible for your further career. You are constantly challenged to be the best version of yourself. Working together with your team is a key factor for success. Sia Partners offers you everything you need to achieve this and values personal development.
In return, you can expect:
- An international company that gives importance to diversity, inclusion, employee well-being and corporate social responsibilities actions.
- A great working atmosphere with friendly and professional colleagues where innovation and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- A personal development plan with a regular follow-up as well training opportunities to develop yourself
- A competitive salary with great advantages, like mobility budget, hospital insurance, performance -related bonus,...
- You have successfully completed your Master’s Degree.
- You gained some experience within Corporate Strategy, Digital Transformation, Digital Marketing, Customer experience, journey design, CRM or Customer Analytics and Insights.
- Outstanding team player and good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Languages: Trilingual French, Dutch and English.
- You have a creative and analytical mind, can explore options and synthesize these into conclusions.
- You are dynamic, result-oriented combined with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Sia Partners is certified "Great Place to Work". Come and join us to take part in this great company.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.