Senior Consultant in Data Science
Hofplein 20, 3032 AC Rotterdam, Netherlands, Rotterdam, Pays-Bas
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm created in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 2800 employees and annual revenue exceeding $400m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Our global presence and our expertise in more than 40 sectors and services allows us to accompany clients worldwide. Using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
Through Consulting for Good, we put our expertise at the service of our clients' climate objectives and make sustainable development a performance lever for our clients. Our portfolio of offerings is cross-sectors and 17 % of our revenue is generated from engagements with a CSR focus.
To support its development, Sia Partners is recruiting senior consultants within its data science team whose vocation will be to take charge, in synergy with our different practices, of the work and missions requiring the implementation of complex models. to support our clients in their issues related to:
- Machine learning and statistics : development of explanatory and predictive decision support models (supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms, econometrics, forecasting, quantitative diagnosis, etc.)
- Operational research : design and implementation of optimization solutions under constraints and simulation models
- Big Data : algorithmic knowledge for processing large volumes of unstructured data
As part of your operational interventions, and your contributions to the internal development of the firm, you:
- Develop and strengthen our offers through training, working groups, dissemination of internal and external media
- Participate in the firm's influence by actively contributing to the publication plan (articles, studies, etc.), and represent the firm at various professional clubs, exhibitions and events.
- Take part in the development of the activity through the design and development of commercial proposals, as well as by identifying new opportunities for collaboration with our clients.
- Manage end-to-end projects , on which you ensure regular reporting to the attention of the manager and the client in order to guarantee the good respect of our commitments.
- Manage the customer relationship on your assignments and build a solid relationship with your client side contacts, at middle management level, who recognize you as an expert on the subjects dealt with.
- Supervise consultants , juniors to confirmed and fulfill the role of referent and relay of the manager for the follow-up of the sites, the validation of the deliverables, the evaluation of the achievements, and above all you ensure the development of their soft and hard skills.
- You have a Master's degree Civil Engineer (applied mathematics, IT or similar).
- You have 3-6 years relevant working experience (or PhD).
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions.
- You're a fast learner, communicative, flexible and entrepreneurial
- English communication and presentation skills, Dutch is considered a plus.
- Strong interest in Data science and related sectors such as Energy and Finance.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with great extra advantages: a company car or flexible mobility plan, a clear and structured yearly salary increase and bonuses.
- Flexible transport options that match your personal needs.
- Training plan to develop yourself as an expert in your discipline.
- You have the opportunity to work from home, the client or from our inspiring office in Amsterdam.
- Working in an international environment which creates opportunities to share knowledge and work together on international projects with colleagues all over the world.
We are unable to provide a work permit for this position
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.