Senior Consultant in Data Science
3071 PB Rotterdam, Rotterdam, Pays-Bas
Sia Partners is a next generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0. We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver exceptional value to our clients. With 2,200 consultants in 18 countries and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide. Through our Consulting for Good approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation.
In 2009 the office in Amsterdam was opened, which is now situated at the 28th floor of the Rembrandt Tower with a great view on the city of Amsterdam. We focus on the following sectors: Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Marketing & Customer Experience, Data Science and HR, Transformation & Change. The Dutch team is experiencing strong growth and has now built up an impressive client portfolio, supported by and cooperating with colleagues from our international offices. Sia Partners Netherlands employs approximately 55 consultants.
To support its development, Sia Partners is recruiting senior consultants within its data science team whose vocation will be to take charge, in synergy with our different practices, of the work and missions requiring the implementation of complex models. to support our clients in their issues related to:
- Machine learning and statistics : development of explanatory and predictive decision support models (supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms, econometrics, forecasting, quantitative diagnosis, etc.)
- Operational research : design and implementation of optimization solutions under constraints and simulation models
- Big Data : algorithmic knowledge for processing large volumes of unstructured data
As part of your operational interventions, and your contributions to the internal development of the firm, you:
- Develop and strengthen our offers through training, working groups, dissemination of internal and external media
- Participate in the firm's influence by actively contributing to the publication plan (articles, studies, etc.), and represent the firm at various professional clubs, exhibitions and events.
- Take part in the development of the activity through the design and development of commercial proposals, as well as by identifying new opportunities for collaboration with our clients.
- Manage end-to-end projects , on which you ensure regular reporting to the attention of the manager and the client in order to guarantee the good respect of our commitments.
- Manage the customer relationship on your assignments and build a solid relationship with your client side contacts, at middle management level, who recognize you as an expert on the subjects dealt with.
- Supervise consultants , juniors to confirmed and fulfill the role of referent and relay of the manager for the follow-up of the sites, the validation of the deliverables, the evaluation of the achievements, and above all you ensure the development of their soft and hard skills.
- You have a Master's degree Civil Engineer (applied mathematics, IT or similar).
- You have 3-6 years relevant working experience (or PhD).
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions.
- You're a fast learner, communicative, flexible and entrepreneurial
- English communication and presentation skills, Dutch is considered a plus.
- Strong interest in Data science and related sectors such as Energy and Finance.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with great extra advantages: a company car or flexible mobility plan, a clear and structured yearly salary increase and bonuses.
- Flexible transport options that match your personal needs.
- Training plan to develop yourself as an expert in your discipline.
- You have the opportunity to work from home, the client or from our inspiring office in Amsterdam.
- Working in an international environment which creates opportunities to share knowledge and work together on international projects with colleagues all over the world.
We are unable to provide a work permit for this position
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.