AI & Tech
Senior Consultant in Data science
Boulevard de Waterloolaan 16, 1000 Brussels, Belgique
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 2200 employees and annual revenue exceeding $400m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Our global presence and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allows us to accompany clients worldwide. Using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
Through Consulting for Good, we put our expertise at the service of our clients' climate objectives and make sustainable development a performance lever for our clients. Our portfolio of offerings is cross-sectors, +60 wide consulting offers and generate 15% of revenues.
As a Senior consultant in Data Science, you will be involved in transformation projects at our clients. You will execute project assignments in modelling and digital transformation (business/IT analysis and partial coding) environments with a good deal of business perspectives:
- Machine learning, AI and statistics: developing predictive models of decision making (supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms, econometrics, forecasting, quantitative diagnosis,...)
- Operational research : assistance in the design and implementation of constraint optimization solutions and simulation models
- Big Data : Algorithmic knowledge for large and unstructured data processing
You will get the opportunity to actively contribute to Sia Partners’ internal activities:
- Development and reinforcement of our offer, by understanding and interpreting data science innovation and challenges
- Business development, by contributing to need definition and participating in our commercial initiatives
As fast as possible, you will take up team leadership roles and connect with colleagues of all levels.
Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to cooperate in a fast growing company.
In return, you can expect:
- An international company that gives importance to diversity, inclusion, employee well-being and corporate social responsibilities actions.
- A great working atmosphere with friendly and professional colleagues where innovation and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- A personal development plan with a regular follow-up as well training opportunities to develop yourself
- A competitive salary with great advantages, like mobility budget, hospital insurance, performance -related bonus,...
- University Master Civil Engineer (applied mathematics, IT or similar)
- 2 to 6 years’ experience as a consultant
- Outstanding team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong interest in data science and related sectors such as Energy and Finance
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Trilingual: French, Dutch and English
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad
Sia Partners is certified "Great Place to Work". Come and join us to take part in this great company.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.