Senior Consultant - CIO Advisory
138 Robinson Road, Oxley Tower, 068906 Singapore, Singapour
Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 2,800 consultants in 18 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide.
We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
Due to our growth in Asia, we are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our team in Singapore. As a Senior Consultant, you will help to build our expertise and guarantee the quality of delivery to ensure market-leading practices for our Singapore office, taking into account the global nature of our organization and our clients.
Supervised by experienced consultants, you will help the CIOs and IT Managers of our customers by addressing one or more of the following needs:
- PMO and change management within global IT transformation programs (required)
- Analysis, diagnosis and improvement of processes and governance for businesses (required)
- Definition of IT strategy and Digital Transformation roadmap
- Cloud Migration projects (cloud readiness, migration strategies, feasibility studies, decommissioning plan of on-premises servers, etc.)
- Process diagnosis and improvement within IT Service Management activities (e.g. incident management, change management, etc.)
- Deployment of AGILE practices and methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kan Ban, etc.)
- Application inventory and portfolio optimization, including IT cost analysis and identification of savings opportunities
- Assistance in the selection of innovative solutions and alternative vendors
- Conduct IT Audits and maturity assessments (e.g. IT General Controls audit)
As part of the firm's internal activities, your participation revolves around the following areas:
- Business development by contributing to the definition of needs and participating in commercial activities (development of pitches, responses to RFP, etc.)
- The development or strengthening of our offers through training sessions, working groups, internal and external distribution of marketing materials
- Support in the publication activities (sector blogs, articles, insights, etc.)
- At least Bachelor or equivalent degree in Engineering or Management from top universities and/or business schools
- Between 3 to 5 years of experience within technology-related projects in Consulting and any one of the following industries (Financial Services, Consumer Goods, Public Sector, Luxury & Retail, Transport & Logistics)
- Those with more years of experience may be considered for a senior position
- Certifications in ITIL, Agile, or other related qualifications are highly advantageous
- Knowledge and experience in IT Architecture are highly appreciated (including related certifications such as TOGAF)
- Strong ability to work with MS PowerPoint and MS Excel is a must.
- Programming skills are highly appreciated
- Good knowledge and practical experience of Agile, highly desirable
- Able to work well autonomously as well as in a team. Highly analytical and possess good entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in English
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with great room for growth.
- Training plan to develop yourself as an expert in your discipline.
- Dynamic environment with many opportunities to take on responsibilities usually reserved for older/seasoned professionals.
- Working in an international environment which creates opportunities to share knowledge and work together on international projects with colleagues all over the world.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.