Manager HR, Transformation & Change Management
Mechelsesteenweg, Antwerp, Belgique
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 2200 employees and annual revenue exceeding $300m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Our global presence and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allows us to accompany clients worldwide. Using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
Through Consulting for Good, we put our expertise at the service of our clients' climate objectives and make sustainable development a performance lever for our clients. Our portfolio of offerings is cross-sectors, +60 wide consulting offers and generate 15% of revenues.
As manager HR, Transformation & Change, you have a wide variety of tasks and will be a full contributor to the team. Currently we have a small team with a clear vision and are looking to expand our capabilities within the Dutch market.
You are responsible for managing and expanding the team, motivating and coaching the consultants to become the best version of themselves. You will be expected to acquire and deliver projects in the area of HRTC within our major accounts (for BU Energy & Utilities as well as BU Financial Services), but also at new clients and prospects in the Netherlands and Belgium. Within the projects, you are able to present a unique approach on managing transformations and apply creativity and intelligence to solve transformation and change issues. Also you will be responsible for all developments regarding general HR consulting services such as Future of work, Learning & Development, Diversity & Inclusion, Employee Experience and Well-being & Vitality.
Besides this, you will drive the change for our clients to embrace data-driven and digital HR and support them in becoming a future-proof organization. For existing clients, you will drive growth and identify opportunities for Sia Partners. With the use of your network and experience, you will also generate and explore new business opportunities. Creating proposals and tracking the latest developments across the industry is included in this role. If the combination of projects, business development and managing a team is your passion, then this is definitely the role for you!
In return, you can expect:
- An international company that gives importance to diversity, inclusion, employee well-being and corporate social responsibilities actions.
- A great working atmosphere with friendly and professional colleagues where innovation and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- A personal development plan with a regular follow-up as well training opportunities to develop yourself
- A competitive salary with great advantages, like mobility budget, hospital insurance, performance -related bonus,...
- You have completed your Master’s Degree.
- You have at least 4-7 years experience as a manager within a consultancy firm.
- Background and experience within HR Transformation & Change.
- You have strong commercial skills, the variety of consultancy and business development gives you energy.
- Trilingual: French, Dutch and English
- You have the ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment, within a diverse team with different backgrounds, skills and personalities.
- You have experience in being a connector in a large international environment, you are able to build and foster relationships with our global offices.
- You are dynamic and able to achieve results with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Sia Partners is certified "Great Place to Work". Come and join us to take part in this great company.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.