Management Consultant in Financial Services
40 Rector Street, 10006 New York, États-Unis
Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 1,650 consultants in 16 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
Sia Partners works with more than 50 blue-chip companies in the U.S. across six main sectors including banking, energy and utilities, insurance, technology, transportation, and healthcare. The firm differentiates itself by applying its innovative Consulting 4.0 approach which combines management consulting skills with AI techniques.
Our values have led us to two decades of global expansion. As a member of the Cross Business Transformation Practice, you will apply your prior industry / consulting experience to manage key projects and initiatives for our clients. Successful candidates will have 3+ years of experience in Business Transformation, Implementation, Strategy, Target Operating Model Design, and Operational Transformation in one of the following or multiple business lines: Wealth Management, Capital Markets, Asset Management, Private Equity, Retail or Commercial Banking. We look for individuals that possess an exceptional work ethic, are analytical, exhibit intellectual curiosity, and possess deep domain knowledge. Our practice focuses on key trends that impact the broader Financial Services Industry like ESG, LIBOR, Operational Resilience, Fintech, etc.
- Client delivery will be focused on Strategic Analysis to Transformative Execution as part of an on-site project team (some travel may be required)
- Apply subject matter expertise from a domain, product, functional or technical perspective
- Advise clients on key strategic decisions that impact their business
- Collaborate with senior leadership at the client to provide status updates and obtain key insights throughout the project
- Assist in developing thought leadership and building solutions and methods
- Develop exceptional trusted advisor relationships with our clients
- Identify opportunities for new business and supporting bid teams with proposals
- Contribute to the development of high-quality technical offerings
- Support the Sia practice and our people development
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Management
- Previous management consulting experience required
- 3+ years’ experience working within the Financial Services Industry
- Enjoy working on different types of assignments within the financial services industry and welcome the opportunity of new challenges while leveraging existing skill sets
- Proven communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- A high level of drive and commitment to deliver high quality work while ensuring that client expectations and deadlines are met
- Act as a supportive team player who actively develops relationships and is eager to share knowledge with colleagues and our clients
- Experience with a structured approach to problem solving
- The ability to learn new subject matter rapidly and a desire to develop a deep understanding of the trends and challenges shaping the financial services industry within a collaborative environment amongst Sia Partners colleagues
- Flexibility in approach and a willingness to adapt quickly and take initiative when working in unstructured environments with limited supervision
- An ability to transform your domain knowledge and project experiences into published content for Sia Partners Insights
- Business, Operational, Functional, or specific subject matter expertise within core domains (Front Office, Middle Office, Finance, Risk, Operations, Compliance, or Product)
Please note that Sia Partners requires all individuals in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. “Fully vaccinated” means that the individual can provide acceptable proof that the individual has received, at least fourteen (14) days prior to the individual’s start date, either the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or one dose of a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccines must be authorized and/or approved by the FDA. Individuals needing an exemption to this requirement due to medical, disability-related, or religious reasons may request an exemption. The Company will engage in an interactive process to determine if an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation is appropriate.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing team in New York that serves some of the most exciting and highly respected companies in the world. You will have the opportunity to provide clients with original thinking and customized solutions and you’ll often have the satisfaction of seeing the impact of your work on their business. We are committed to a healthy work-life integration. We do serve our clients globally and if interested, there are opportunities for international mobility.
Generous PTO, including Parental leave
Healthcare that includes dental and vision, life insurance and 401K matching
Career advocacy program that supports achieving personal development goals through coaching, collaboration and real-time feedback
Robust learning and development platform through the Sia Institute, 360 Learning App, Sia Blend App, working groups, US Training Sessions, and reimbursement for continuing education and certifications
Women at Sia Club
Annual Seminar/a value add experience to network with your colleagues across North America and other regions
Opportunities for geographic mobility if desired
Work directly with clients
Still interested? Tell us about your…
Consulting / Agency experience
Data supported success stories
Growth from failure
Tools and training
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are part of Sia Partners’ DNA. Thanks to our expertise in several sectors and our international growth, our teams include a variety of experiences and cultures. We’re confident that promoting DEIB creates an environment in which everyone can reach their full potential.
Our global network, DEIB@Sia Partners, brings together our people worldwide to facilitate local and global progress, focused on the following areas:
Gender equality (global Gender Equality Index score of 91/100 for FY19-20)
Race & Ethnicity
To learn more about Sia Partners, please visit: our website
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.