Junior Solutions & Knowledge Manager
Mount Street Lower, Dublin, Irlande
Sia Partners is a next-generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0. We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver superior value to our clients. Counting 2,400 consultants in 18 countries, we expect to achieve USD 420 million in turnover for the current fiscal year. With a global footprint and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide. Through our Consulting for Good approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation.
The Solution Office is in charge of steering and challenging the development of the services (solutions) and IP (publications) at the group level.
Reporting to the Global Chief Solutions Officer, you will be in charge of the global coordination of Teams - global-level and multi-geo teams of consultants - mainly in coordination with around 70+ Partners from different locations as well as the Talent Development department.
As a Junior Solutions & Knowledge Manager, you will be responsible of the following:
- Global coordination of Teams (about 40) - PMO role
- Preparation of Global Teams steering committees / conferences in coordination with Team Leaders
- Support of Team Leaders in defining their squads and chapters strategies (monitoring / follow-up of the overall solutions and content/IP creation process, budget/time allocation validation, tracking of Teams' squads / chapters definition and framing, identification of missing topics, identification of potential new Teams, etc.)
- Reporting and KPIs follow-up
- Quality control on IP and solution development
- Ensure knowledge management structure and availability of solutions/IP for all consultants of each hub, through our collaborative tools
- Animation of internal communities
- Global coordination with Market representatives
- Follow-up controls
In addition, you will be involved post-deployment in constantly improving / optimizing the overall process by working on the following:
- Definition / implementation of tailor-made methodologies in order to improve new product development / go-to-market solutions
- Animation / communication around new solutions to global Management Team, as well as Market Leaders and representatives
- Coordination / follow-up with other departments (IT, Finance, BD & Knowledge Management, Talent Development, etc.) to improve the functionalities as well as the integration of the new operating model into Sia Partners' internal tools
Graduated from a top business school or university, you ideally have 1 to 3 years of experience in consulting or in an agile environment. Knowledge management experience in a multinational context and/or in new product development, innovation management is also necessary.
You have the ability to work in a team, are open-minded, have a good sense of analysis and you would like to join a motivating professional environment where you will share our values of excellence, entrepreneurship, innovation, teamwork, care & support and work-life balance.
Fluency in English is a must.
The position can be based in Dublin or Montreal.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.