HR & Talent Acquisition Specialist
Mechelsesteenweg, Antwerp, Belgique
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 2200 employees and annual revenue exceeding $300m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Our global presence and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allows us to accompany clients worldwide. Using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
Through Consulting for Good, we put our expertise at the service of our clients' climate objectives and make sustainable development a performance lever for our clients. Our portfolio of offerings is cross-sectors, +60 wide consulting offers and generate 15% of revenues.
For our office in Brussel/Antwerp and Amsterdam, we are looking for a HR & Talent Acquisition Specialist to expand our HR team. You job will be diverse:
- You are responsible for the recruitment of all consultants from junior to Associate Partner for our different Business Units.
- You build relationships with the Partners and you will define and validate the job content and the expected candidate's profile
- You manage the complete selection process: CV screening, interviewing and recommendation to the Management including preparing and discussing offers with selected candidates
- You are in charge of weekly and monthly recruiting reporting to the Management and pro-active recommendations in order to optimize the process and reduce the recruitment lead time
- You will be responsible for a correct onboarding process of new talents
- You will take to lead on the HR-projects that interest you
- As a team player, you will work closely with other members of the HRTeam
- You have a Master's degree.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in recruitment.
- English, Dutch and French speaker with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter is a plus.
- You have good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Flexible, structured, motivated, problem-solver and people-oriented.
Sia Partners is certified "Great Place to Work". Come and join us to take part in this great company.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.