Senior Manager - Technology
Raffles Place, Singapore, Singapour
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,400 employees and revenue exceeding $180m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
We have a global reach with integrated teams based in 23 locations, including London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence, Change Management, Smart Automation and Data Science.
As part of our growth in Asia, we are continuing the expansion of our business in Asia and are looking for an exceptional individual to build a Technology Practice in Singapore across industries.Senior Manager - Technology & Transformation
As a Senior Manager, you will assume several responsibilities across delivery, business development, management /mentoring, recruitment, marketing/content development:
- Expertise – lead the development of the technology practice including DevOps, IT architecture, IoT, Cloud computing, blockchain technology, Information and cybersecurity, Personalized and predictive technologies, extended reality and ensure to leverage with our Digital asset WG and capabilities
- Delivery - Lead teams and deliver project work across a range of clients based either from our office in Singapore or at the client's site
- Management / mentoring – support the management team and ensure mentoring and developing junior team members
- Business development – driving growth and improving revenue for the firm, managing your own P&L and clients portfolio / drive proposals and client material - build the bridge with our others offices working on the global Tech practice. Lead the strategy of development in the tech space in Singapore.
- Recruitment / Marketing - Contribute to the development of the Sia Partners brand and actively participate to the recruitment
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in consulting / technology industry
- Entrepreneurial drive – previous sales experiences is a must - thrives on growth challenges with regard to client development and business development
- Experience with a Big4 or equivalent consulting firm
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Strong project / program management experience
- Strong expertise beyond methodology
- Strong communication skill
- Team player and ability to navigate in a multi-cultural environment
- Results driven
- Unique opportunity to go to the next level and develop your own practice
- Transparent career path if KPI are met
- An unique flexible growing environment to thrive entrepreneurial, innovative mindset
- An opportunity to develop a practice