Senior Manager Energy & Industry
Amstelplein 1, 1096 HA Amsterdam, Pays-Bas
Sia Partners is a next generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0. We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver exceptional value to our clients. With 2,800 consultants in 18 countries and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide. Through our Consulting for Good approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation.
Sia Partners Netherlands
In 2009 the office in Amsterdam was opened, which is now situated in the Rembrandttoren with a great view from the 28th floor of Amsterdam. We focus on the following sectors: Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Marketing & Customer Experience, Data Science and HR, Transformation & Change. The Dutch team is experiencing strong growth and has now built up an impressive client portfolio, supported by and cooperating with colleagues from our international offices. Sia Partners Netherlands employs approximately 55 consultants.
The Energy sector is undergoing a transition towards the “New Energy Reality”. This new reality is characterized by new ways of energy generation, transportation, distribution and changing customer behavior. All these changes have an impact on the business model, operating model and strategy of Energy companies.
As an Energy & Utilities Manager, you will guide companies during the transition phase towards the “New Energy Reality”. You will get to work on various projects supported by a team of Sia Partners consultants and/or client representatives. You will ensure that projects are delivered beyond expectations and will act as a coach and mentor for consultants. Furthermore, you will have an engaged role in shaping and growing our business by business development and sales support.
Example assignments: market (entry) studies, improvement of (operational) processes, investment decision making, regulatory compliance, outsourcing, vendor selection, etc.
- You have completed your Master’s Degree.
- Passion for energy! You have at least 8 years of experience in consulting within the utilities industry.
- You have a business network at relevant energy companies.
- Good view of the developments in the energy market and the impact on actors in the value chain.
- Excellent English and Dutch verbal and written skills are required.
- You are self-starting, entrepreneurial and flexible and have relevant and good skills in managing teams.
- Ability to monitor company or market trends, evolutions and trigger actions within Sia Partners to adapt our offerings.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with great extra advantages: a company car or flexible mobility plan, a clear and structured yearly salary increase and bonuses.
- Flexible transport options that match your personal needs.
- Training plan to develop yourself as an expert in your discipline.
- You have the opportunity to work from home, the client or from our inspiring office in Amsterdam.
- Your team will consist of highly educated, specialised and entrepreneurial consultants within a company which is a successful player in the consulting market.
- Working in an international environment which creates opportunities to share knowledge and work together on international projects with colleagues all over the world.
We are unable to provide a work permit for this position
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.