Senior Manager | Cybersecurity
100 International Drive, 21202 Baltimore, États-Unis
Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. Our global footprint and expertise in more than 40 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients’ businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science.
Why join the Sia Village?
Excellence | Entrepreneurship | Innovation | Teamwork | Care & Support | Employee Wellbeing
These are the six core values that guide all our actions. As an expression of our values, our Sia Village concept describes our commitment to fostering a sense of community within and among our offices. We believe that knowledge sharing is the key, not only to innovation, but to the growth and development of our people.
What You'll Do
Our US Cybersecurity team is an integral part of our Global Store Front, providing support to our clients on a wide array of topics, including but not limited to:
- Training & Knowledge Management
- Guide major projects and manage relationships with flagship and key accounts
- Summarize and present findings to project managers and clients
- Collaborate with engagement team to deliver high-quality work products
- Apply strategic and critical thinking to develop recommendations that address client challenges
- Lead business development and proposal efforts
- Manage team of resources to ensure deliverables are provided on time
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior team
- Senior Manager or Manager will be expected to advance sales efforts and lead internal corporate initiatives
- Project manage and/or support on a range of client delivery, as part of an on-site or remote project team, including assessments such as NIST, ISO 2700x, RCSA, etc.
- Manage program sites as a repository for all project information
- Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s degree a plus) in either: Business/Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, etc.
- 8 or more years of recent client-facing management consulting experience with an emphasis on cyber-related projects, ideally covering one or more of the following topics:
- Cybersecurity requirements, metrics, reporting procedures and control frameworks (NIST, ISO, CMMC, SANS, RCSA, etc.)
- Cyber, IT, BCP/DR policies and procedures
- Cyber or non-financial risk quantification
- Third party risk management (TPRM) / vendor risk
- Red / Purple teaming
- Penetration testing, vulnerability scans
- Cloud security and/or network expertise (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Data mapping and lineage
- Incident response and crisis management
- Tabletop exercises
- Knowledge of cryptography and/or blockchain a plus
- Holds or is willing to obtain within the first year of joining one of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CEH, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate and apply knowledge of data protection regulation and laws to consulting projects, such as the EU-GDPR, CCPA/CPRA, HIPAA, GLBA, and CDPA
- Strong working knowledge and application of cybersecurity frameworks and standards such as NIST, ISO, etc.
- Based near one of our U.S. operating offices and eligibility to work within the United States
Please be aware that Sia Partners requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. “Fully vaccinated” means that the individual can provide acceptable proof that the individual has received, at least fourteen (14) days prior to the individual’s start date, either the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or one dose of a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccines must be authorized and/or approved by the FDA. Individuals needing an exemption to this requirement due to medical, disability-related, or religious reasons may request an exemption during the recruiting process. The Company will engage in an interactive process to determine if an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation is appropriate.
- Entrepreneurial journey
- Career advocacy program that supports achieving professional development goals through guidance, and real-time feedback
- Continuous learning & development opportunities
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion programs with an ever-growing list of global affinity initiatives
- Healthcare coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance policies
- College save-up plan & college loan repayment plan
- Generous vacation, sick, floating, and holidays, including parental leave
- 401(k) matching
- Annual seminar, an in-person value-add experience that allows you to network with colleagues throughout North and South America (during non-COVID times)
Our Commitment to Diversity
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are part of Sia Partners’ DNA. Thanks to our expertise in several sectors and our international growth, our teams include a variety of experiences and cultures. We’re confident that promoting DEIB creates an environment in which everyone can reach their full potential.
Our global network, DEIB@Sia Partners, brings together our people worldwide to facilitate local and global progress, focused on the following areas:
- Gender equality (global Gender Equality Index score of 91/100 for FY19-20)
- Race & Ethnicity
- Working Parents
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.To learn more about our mission, values, and business sectors, please visit our website.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.