Senior Consultant Financial Services - Risk & Regulatory
Amstelplein 1, 1096 HA Amsterdam, Pays-Bas
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 2200 employees and annual revenue exceeding $400m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Our global presence and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allows us to accompany clients worldwide. Using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.Through Consulting for Good, we put our expertise at the service of our clients' climate objectives and make sustainable development a performance lever for our clients. Our portfolio of offerings is cross-sectors, +60 wide consulting offers and generate 15% of revenues.
As a Senior Consultant, you are responsible for executing transformation projects in the field of Risk & Regulatory at our clients. You work within an organization that improves the way of working in a more efficient, simple or strategic way. This can relate to different goals: increasing turnover, reducing costs, improving customer satisfaction or better risk management.
So what are your day-to-day tasks? You perform complex analyses, identity important issues and create relevant solutions and action plans. Next to that, you manage all relevant methodological concepts and tools and implement them at the client’s organization. If there are any commercial opportunities within your expertise, you notice and develop these together with the team.
Since you have a few years of experience as a consultant, you take initiative and are not afraid to guide other consultants from your team in achieving deliverables and facilitate personal development. By providing internal- and external training, you can share the knowledge you have gained during these years.
- You have completed your Master’s Degree.
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a consultant in the financial services industry within Risk & Regulatory.
- English & Dutch speaker with excellent communication and presentation skills, French is considered a plus.
- The financial sector has no secrets for you anymore. You know the products, trends and processes on a strategic or operational level.
- You are able to process information, identify problems and trends, and solve complex problems.
- You like to work in a team but you are capable to excel on your own as well and are not afraid to share your thoughts.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with great extra advantages: a company car or flexible mobility plan, a work phone, a clear and structured yearly salary increase and bonuses.
- Flexible transport options that match your personal needs.
- Training plan to develop yourself as an expert in your discipline.
- You have the opportunity to work from home, the client or our inspiring office in Amsterdam.
- Working in an international environment creates opportunities to share knowledge and work together on international projects with colleagues all over the world.
We are unable to provide a work permit for this position
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.