Senior Consultant in Financial Services
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,000 employees and revenue exceeding $180m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
We have a global reach with integrated teams based in 20 locations, including London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence, Change Management, Smart Automation and Data Science.
After several years of significant growth in Asia, we are continuing to expand our business and are looking for talented and self-motivated Consultants in Singapore, Hong-Kong and Tokyo.
Senior Consultant in Financial Services (Singapore)We are currently looking for Senior Consultants with Financial Services background, having worked preferably within Financial Services sectors.
As a Senior Consultant, you will help to build our expertise and guarantee the quality of delivery to ensure market-leading practices for our Singapore office, taking into account the global nature of our organisation and our clients.
This will involve:
- Participation in projects with leading banks and Financial Institutions.
- Being hands on and contributing to the successful execution of clients projects.
- Ensuring hands on approach to growing the office with emphasis on high standard client delivery, content development and business development
- Working closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Sharing consulting best practices with the team.
- Taking part to the recruitment process of future Consultants
- The candidate would have worked as a management consultant for banks and financial services clients, in change management, transformation and process review/reengineering.
- Additionally, we are also looking for candidates who have worked on compliance and regulatory topics such as MIFID II, FATCA, CRS, Volker Rule, BCBS 239, AML, KYC, MAS regulatory compliance (ideally as an external consultant).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and client face-off.
- Independent and have the ability to take ownership and responsibility of own work.
- Excellent team player and team management skills
- Ability to multi-task on various topics
- Strong communication with senior management
- At least a Bachelor or equivalent in Economic, Business or Finance.
- 4 – 5 years’ experience in the management consulting industry and Financial Services is preferred.
- We are only accepting applications from Singapore citizens or Singapore PR.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.