Michel de Braey street 52, 2000 Antwerp, Belgique
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm created in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 2800 employees and annual revenue exceeding $400m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Our global presence and our expertise in more than 40 sectors and services allows us to accompany clients worldwide. Using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
Through Consulting for Good, we put our expertise at the service of our clients' climate objectives and make sustainable development a performance lever for our clients. Our portfolio of offerings is cross-sectors and 17 % of our revenue is generated from engagements with a CSR focus.
Sia Partners is looking for bright and dynamic Senior consultants committed to building relationships and delivering results. We are interested in people with good track records during their education and with a first successful and relevant job experience with the following services: Digitalisation, Marketing & Customer Experience, Operational Excellence, Pricing and Revenue Management or Procurement & Sourcing in retail or services or equivalent. We believe in people we hire, so we encourage you to take up responsibility as fast as possible. Your personal growth is our goal.
You will be involved in different projects and you will mainly work on the following topics: strategic positioning, new business orientations, organisational redesign, business re-engineering, operational excellence...
You will get the opportunity to actively contribute and collaborate with colleagues on Sia Partners internal activities:
- Development and reinforcement of our offer, by understanding and interpreting innovation and challenges in on or more of these sectors
- Business development, by contributing to need definition and participating in our commercial initiatives
In return, you can expect:
- An international company that gives importance to diversity, inclusion, employee well-being and corporate social responsibilities actions.
- A great working atmosphere with friendly and professional colleagues where innovation and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- A personal development plan with a regular follow-up as well training opportunities to develop yourself
- A competitive salary with great advantages, like mobility budget, hospital insurance, performance -related bonus,...
- Master degree in applied economics/engineering/computer science/statistics/econometrics
- 3 to 6 years’ experience within a consultancy firm
- Knowledge of one or more of the mentioned services
- Outstanding team player and good communication skills
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Language skills: Dutch and English
We are unable to provide a work permit for this position
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.