Consultant/ Senior Consultant - Data Strategy & Management
Robinson Road, Singapore, Singapour
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with over 1,800 employees and annual revenue exceeding $300m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Testament to its success, Sia Partners has shown double-digit growth every year since inception.
Sia Partners is a pioneer of Consulting 4.0, putting us at the forefront of the technology revolution, deploying augmented Consultants capable of leveraging emerging digital technology to enhance and improve their cognitive reasoning, analysis and planning. Supported by Augmented & Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Data Science we empower our clients to make the right decisions at the right time for the right reasons.
With our consultants representing 41 different nationalities, we are a highly diverse team spread across 30 offices in 16 countries. However, using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity, inclusion and employee well-being. Our diversity and inclusion networks (local and global) contribute to a pipeline of initiatives to enhance employee quality of life and foster a caring environment to work in.
As a Consultant/ Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for…
- Supporting the delivery of projects, potentially working across several clients in the Singapore and, if required, support overseas engagements.
- Supporting the development of content and pitches for practice-related opportunities and proposals.
- Actively contributing to the development of Sia Partners 'assets' and IP including methodology, tools, templates, guidelines and lead initiatives to continuously improve and integrate them with other Sia Partners assets across the Practice. Build and manage the end-to-end project plan, and monitor/report progress. Effectively manage scope and dependencies. Identify risks and issues and proactively resolve/mitigate them. Ensure that the project is delivered to time, cost and quality
- Ensure there is a well-defined delivery methodology for cloud data warehouse solutions (Azure Data Lake/Snowflake/Redshift).
- Leverage modern development practices around CI\CD, Agile delivery, DevOps and continuous improvement as appropriate.
- Manage the delivery of solutions via internal or external resources or a mixture of both internal resources or third-party vendor
- Report Status and Progress to Steering committees to C Level
- Assisting in marketing campaigns and overall external positioning of Sia Partners & your practice across social networks.
- Facilitating own learning by self-study and receive training from more senior members of the organisation.
- Interacting with other industry teams within Sia Partners to share information.
- Building and maintaining your own external professional peer networks.
- Contributing to thought leadership, working on blogs and the development of Sia Partners ‘assets’ including methodology and tools.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- 3-5 years' Management Consulting experience, including experience from a recognised, top-tier consulting firm in the financial services industry;
- For a Senior Consultant: 4 -10 years' work experience with an extensive data background as a delivery/ project manager. A deep understanding and hands-on with at least one of the following: data strategy, data quality, business intelligence (BI), data governance, management information (MI), analytics (embedded), visualization and reporting
- Proven experience in one or more of the following:
- Data governance
- BCBS 239
- GDPR/Data privacy
- Monetisation of data
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Experience using a CRM system.
- Able to demonstrate at least 1 end-to-end delivery of a similar data project
- Problem-solving aptitude and strong business acumen
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to overcome and conflicting objectives, and to ensure that key subject matter experts are engaged
You can expect…
- A diverse and supportive atmosphere, where innovation and initiative are encouraged;
- A commitment to diversity, inclusion and employee well-being;
- Opportunities to flex your intellectual and creative muscles;
- Welcoming, friendly and professional colleagues;
- A meritocratic approach to promotion that rewards those who exceed expectations;
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.