Technical Talent Acquisition Lead
1900 Market Street, 19103 Philadelphia, États-Unis
PPT Consulting/Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. Our global footprint and expertise in more than 40 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients’ businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science.
Why join the PPT/Sia Village?
Excellence | Entrepreneurship | Innovation | Teamwork | Care & Support | Employee Wellbeing
These are the six core values that guide all our actions. As an expression of our values, our Sia Village concept describes our commitment to fostering a sense of community within and among our offices. We believe that knowledge sharing is the key, not only to innovation, but to the growth and development of our people.
- Work closely with PPT leadership to develop position requirements, key differentiators, position profiles and candidate assessment matrixes to ensure we identify the most talented consultants for each project.
- Manage sourcing across multiple projects and clients.
- Conduct interviews and phone screens with existing and new consultants to match current sourcing requirements.
- Maintain and enhance our Consultant Tracking System
- Develop and enhance consultant sourcing strategies and approaches.
- Represent PPT Consulting at key industry professional associations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with PPT consultants, acting as the single point of contact during the sourcing process.
- 3 years of prior Recruiting experience in Information Technology a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to establish rapport with consultants and colleagues.
- Detail oriented, organized, and strong analytical skills
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed manner.
- Team player, able to collaborate with PPT leadership and colleagues.
- Ability to multi-task; able to effectively handle multiple priorities /responsibilities.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and creativity.
- Strong technology proficiency including Microsoft-based office applications, internet search techniques, leveraging social media.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be local to the Greater Philadelphia Area
Please be aware that Sia Partners requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. “Fully vaccinated” means that the individual can provide acceptable proof that the individual has received, at least fourteen (14) days prior to the individual’s start date, either the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or one dose of a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccines must be authorized and/or approved by the FDA. Individuals needing an exemption to this requirement due to medical, disability-related, or religious reasons may request an exemption during the recruiting process. The Company will engage in an interactive process to determine if an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation is appropriate.
- Entrepreneurial journey
- Career advocacy program that supports achieving professional development goals through guidance, and real-time feedback
- Continuous learning & development opportunities
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion programs with an ever-growing list of global affinity initiatives
- Healthcare coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance policies
- College save-up plan & college loan repayment plan
- Generous vacation, sick, floating, and holidays, including parental leave
- 401(k) matching
- Annual seminar, an in-person value-add experience that allows you to network with colleagues throughout North and South America (during non-COVID times)
Our Commitment to Diversity
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are part of Sia Partners’ DNA. Thanks to our expertise in several sectors and our international growth, our teams include a variety of experiences and cultures. We’re confident that promoting DEIB creates an environment in which everyone can reach their full potential.
Our global network, DEIB@Sia Partners, brings together our people worldwide to facilitate local and global progress, focused on the following areas:
- Gender equality (global Gender Equality Index score of 91/100 for FY19-20)
- Race & Ethnicity
- Working Parents
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.To learn more about our mission, values, and business sectors, please visit our website.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.