(Senior) Manager Financial Services
Amstelplein 1, 1096 HA Amsterdam, Pays-Bas
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 2200 employees and annual revenue exceeding $400m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Our global presence and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allows us to accompany clients worldwide. Using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.Through Consulting for Good, we put our expertise at the service of our clients' climate objectives and make sustainable development a performance lever for our clients. Our portfolio of offerings is cross-sectors, +60 wide consulting offers and generate 15% of revenues.
As a (Senior) Manager, you will assume responsibility for, although not limited to, the following activities:
- Lead teams and deliver project work across a range of clients based either from our office in Amsterdam or at the client site;
- Capability in selling and delivering (large) program engagements;
- Mentoring and developing senior team members;
- Working closely with other Sia Partners’ offices and leverage our global network to take part in cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge;
- Track the latest developments, news and activities across the financial services industry and contribute to the development of the Sia Partners brand in the Dutch market (publication of articles, blogs, networking);
As part of a diverse and motivated team, you will be involved in a range of projects with our clients, covering topics such as:
- Business strategy definition & implementation: elaboration of a business plan, digital strategy, market studies, financial modeling, benchmarks, data analysis;
- Business improvement: business processes study, mapping & reengineering, performance management design & implementation, benchmarks & analysis;
- Regulatory/Operational Risk transformation: analysis of the impacts of regulation, organization & processes compliance;
- Innovation: discovery and validation of emerging business opportunities, managing the development of prototypes, development of the market entry plan;
- Project management: management of business projects with both internal stakeholders and third parties.
- You have completed your Master’s Degree.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in management consulting and a good track record.
- English speaker with excellent communication and presentation skills, Dutch & French is considered a plus.
- You have a strong network within the Dutch banking or insurance market.
- You are experienced in business development and sales of consulting services.
- Strong entrepreneurial drive; thrives on growth challenges with regard to client development and business development.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with great extra advantages: a company car or flexible mobility plan, a work phone, a clear and structured yearly salary increase and bonuses.
- Flexible transport options that match your personal needs.
- Training plan to develop yourself as an expert in your discipline.
- You have the opportunity to work from home, the client or our inspiring office in Amsterdam.
- Working in an international environment creates opportunities to share knowledge and work together on international projects with colleagues all over the world.
We are unable to provide a work permit for this position
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.