Senior Consultant - Finance Transformation
40 Rector Street, 10006 New York, États-Unis
Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. Our global footprint and expertise in more than 40 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients’ businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science.
Why join the Sia Village?
Excellence | Entrepreneurship | Innovation | Teamwork | Care & Support | Employee Wellbeing
These are the six core values that guide all our actions. As an expression of our values, our Sia Village concept describes our commitment to fostering a sense of community within and among our offices. We believe that knowledge sharing is the key, not only to innovation, but to the growth and development of our people.
Our Financial Services Practice delivers Strategy, Target Operating Model, Regulatory Governance and Remediation, Business & Technology Transformation, Program/Project Management and Business Analysis to our clients across functions including Sales & Trading, Risk Management, Finance, Treasury, Operations, and Technology, to name a few.
Sia Partners is looking for individuals to join the Finance Transformation Business Unit (BU). This BU sits within the Financial Services Practice and deliver premier consulting services to finance organizations including, but not limited to:
- Enterprise Value Creation;
- Enterprise Performance Management;
- Financial & Regulatory Advisory;
- Financial Risk Management;
- Post-Merger Integration;
- Finance Technology & Data Transformation.
Successful candidates will possess a depth of knowledge in one or more finance functions including, but not limited to:
- Capital, Market, Credit & Liquidity Management;
- Legal Entity Management;
- Financial Reporting;
- Regulatory Compliance & Reporting;
- Financial Modeling, Valuation & Product Control;
- Revenue & Expense Management;
- Financial Risk Management & Market Risk;
- Regulatory Reporting;
- Financial Control;
- Market Risk;
At Sia Partners, we expect our employees to make an immediate impact, and we support your career growth through on-the-job and internal training and development, thought leadership activities, and by sponsoring industry networking events. Our collaborative team is filled with individuals that possess an exceptional work ethic, are analytical, exhibit intellectual curiosity, and possess deep domain knowledge. As a member of the Finance Transformation BU, you will take on exciting opportunities, and quickly develop the business at Sia Partners in our entrepreneurial environment through working on challenging engagements, internal initiatives and committees, as well as business development efforts.
- Design and implement business changes that drive industry-specific, function and transformation.
- Partner with our clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry standing within the Financial Services sector.
- Ability to understand client needs, develop solutions, and deliver high impact execution.
- Project Manage and/or support on a range of client delivery, as part of an on-site or remote project team.
- Conduct effective meaningful meetings both internally and externally with clients and peers alike.
- Collaborate with internal and client project team members and contribute to internal communications and readiness activity within the program team and with client groups.
- Provide core fundamental Project Management reporting to relevant parties.
- Contribute to the development of high-quality and timely deliverables.
- Perform subject matter research and business analysis.
- Assist in the coordination and development of client proposals.
- Support practice, thought leadership, and people development.
- Assist in developing the next generation of Financial Services offerings from Sia Partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Management, or a related field from an accredited college/university is required
- 3-5+ years relevant experience managing or creating project deliverables in a consulting environment, with broad experience in management consulting and/or
- 2-3+ years spearheading projects related to transformations in Financial Services industry (retail banking, insurance, wealth management, capital markets, and etc.)
- Experienced in delivery of a wide range of Financial Services solutions, maintains deep understanding of the industry and its challenges.
- You possess strong client relationship development and client management skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) accompanied by strong interpersonal skills
- Solid organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to know when to escalate and when not to.
- Eagerness to be involved with internal initiatives and interest to guide and lead.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Flexibility to travel, as necessary
Bonus points if you possess any of the following:
- Master’s level degree from an accredited college/university or other additional certifications warmly welcomed
- Experience and knowledge of Project Management principles and methodologies
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- A certification in one of the following strongly preferred: CAPM, PMP, Agile, Lean, Six Sigma, Business Analytics, Data Science, and/or Change Management
Please be aware that Sia Partners requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. “Fully vaccinated” means that the individual can provide acceptable proof that the individual has received, at least fourteen (14) days prior to the individual’s start date, either the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or one dose of a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccines must be authorized and/or approved by the FDA. Individuals needing an exemption to this requirement due to medical, disability-related, or religious reasons may request an exemption during the recruiting process. The Company will engage in an interactive process to determine if an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation is appropriate.
- Entrepreneurial journey
- Career advocacy program that supports achieving professional development goals through guidance, and real-time feedback
- Continuous learning & development opportunities
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion programs with an ever-growing list of global affinity initiatives
- Healthcare coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance policies
- College save-up plan & college loan repayment plan
- Generous vacation, sick, floating, and holidays, including parental leave
- 401(k) matching
- Annual seminar, an in-person value-add experience that allows you to network with colleagues throughout North and South America (during non-COVID times)
Our Commitment to Diversity
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are part of Sia Partners’ DNA. Thanks to our expertise in several sectors and our international growth, our teams include a variety of experiences and cultures. We’re confident that promoting DEIB creates an environment in which everyone can reach their full potential.
Our global network, DEIB@Sia Partners, brings together our people worldwide to facilitate local and global progress, focused on the following areas:
- Gender equality (global Gender Equality Index score of 91/100 for FY19-20)
- Race & Ethnicity
- Working Parents
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.To learn more about our mission, values, and business sectors, please visit our website.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.