Senior Consultant in Digital Marketing
Boulevard de Waterloolaan 16, 1000 Brussels, Belgique
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 2200 employees and annual revenue exceeding $400m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Our global presence and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allows us to accompany clients worldwide. Using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
Through Consulting for Good, we put our expertise at the service of our clients' climate objectives and make sustainable development a performance lever for our clients. Our portfolio of offerings is cross-sectors, +60 wide consulting offers and generate 15% of revenues.
As a Senior Consultant Digital marketing you help clients to define new digital marketing strategies, design new digital business and operating models, develop new customer journeys to improve the customer experience for a better marketing, sales and service functions. Subjects like digital customer experience, online marketing concepts, mobile applications, e-commerce and data analytics are your daily routine. You will work and improve your knowledge on the latest digital developments in marketing, search marketing, social marketing, etc.
You will get the opportunity to actively contribute and cooperate with colleagues in Sia Partners’ internal activities:
- Development and reinforcement of our offer, by understanding and interpreting digital innovation and challenges
- Business development, by contributing to need definition and participating in our commercial initiatives
Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to collaborate with us in a fast growing company.
In return, you can expect:
- An international company that gives importance to diversity, inclusion, employee well-being and corporate social responsibilities actions.
- A great working atmosphere with friendly and professional colleagues where innovation and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- A personal development plan with a regular follow-up as well training opportunities to develop yourself
- A competitive salary with great advantages, like mobility budget, hospital insurance, performance -related bonus,...
- Master degree in applied economics/engineering/computer science/statistics/econometrics
- 3 to 6 years’ experience within a consultancy firm
- Background in Strategy, Digital, Marketing, CRM, Customer Analytics and Insights
- Outstanding team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with relevant digital and management applications like Adobe, Google ad manager, etc.
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Language skills: French, Dutch and English
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad (e.g. France, The Netherlands)
Sia Partners is certified "Great Place to Work". Come and join us to take part in this great company.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.