Senior Consultant - Digital Assets (E-Commerce)
Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with over 1,800 employees and revenue exceeding $300m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
We have a global reach with integrated teams based in 31 offices across 18 countries, including London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence, Change Management, Smart Automation and Data Science.
After several years of significant growth in Asia, we are continuing to expand our business and are looking for talented and self-motivated Consultants in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Tokyo.
Senior Consultant - Digital AssetsDue to our growth, we are currently looking for a management consultant with previous experience working on digital transformation projects with a focus in the E-Commerce & Social Commerce space.
- Participate in business transformation projects with leading B2C clients, covering operational strategy, delivery and change management activities
- Be an active team member and provide support to managers and key stakeholders for the successful execution of client projects
- Work closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Share consulting best practices with the team
- Prepare material to support business development initiatives.
Specific areas of expertise and skill sets:
To be eligible for this position, ideally you would have experienced such projects or acquired the skills in one or more of these areas:
- Experience in leading and/or working with a digital project team through an entire project life cycle, from initiation to closure
- Familiarity with technology-driven transformations, including ability to collaborate with technical teams and IT vendors
- Participation in steering committee meetings with EXCO members and various types of workshops to drive the implementation of a project, meeting scope, quality, budget and timeline expectations
- Deep awareness of the driving trends in e-commerce and social commerce in Asia
- Thorough understanding of Asian customer’s expectations and usages regarding e-commerce/social commerce
- Clear knowledge of the e-commerce and social commerce business model (e.g. distribution, marketing, operations, platforms etc)
- Proven track-record in launching brand.com websites and/or mobile apps
- Experienced in digital channels performance management, e.g. defining, measuring, and acting on sales funnel based on KPI evolution
- Excellent coordination and project management skills, with proven ability to manage a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong presentation, communication and relationship management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and team leadership capabilities.
- Ideally 3-to-6 years’ experience from management consulting in e-commerce and digital marketing & distribution
- Proven regional project/operational experience across Asia (2 or more countries)
- Fluency in English is a must. Proficiency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin highly preferred.
This will be the right role for you if:
- You would like to be involved in more challenging projects with leading banks and financial institutions
- You would like to be more client-facing and have autonomy in your role
- You would like to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural and fast-growing team
- You would like to grow your career with a company that is performance drive
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.