Senior Consultant in Capital Markets
40 Rector Street, 10006 New York, États-Unis
Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. Our global footprint and expertise in more than 40 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients’ businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science.
Why join the Sia Village?
Excellence | Entrepreneurship | Innovation | Teamwork | Care & Support | Employee Wellbeing
These are the six core values that guide all our actions. As an expression of our values, our Sia Village concept describes our commitment to fostering a sense of community within and among our offices. We believe that knowledge sharing is the key, not only to innovation, but to the growth and development of our people.
Our consultants possess a breadth of knowledge in one or more of the following areas with a strong interest to grow their knowledge and skills across multiple sectors.
- Agile Transformation
- Banking & Capital Markets
- Data Science
- Data & Analytics
- Energy, Resources & Utilities
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- High Tech
- Marketing & Customer Experience
- Organizational Health & Effectiveness
- Travel & Transportation
- Wealth & Asset Management
Successful candidates will have 3+ years of experience in Business Transformation, Implementation, Strategy, Target Operating Model Design, and Operational Transformation, etc.. We look for individuals that possess an exceptional work ethic, are analytical, exhibit intellectual curiosity, and possess deep domain knowledge. Our practice focuses on key trends that impact the broader Financial Services Industry like ESG, LIBOR, Operational Resilience, Fintech, etc.
- Project Manage and/or support on a range of client delivery, as part of an on-site or remote project team
- Apply subject matter expertise from a domain, product, functional or technical perspective
- Conduct effective meetings
- Collaborate with internal and client project team members, and contribute to internal communications and readiness activity within the program team and with client groups
- Provide status reporting of progress, dependencies, issues, risks and overall program health
- Maintain program sites as a repository for all project information
- Contribute to the development of high-quality and timely deliverables
- Perform subject matter research and business analysis
- Assist in the coordination and development of client proposals
- Support practice, thought leadership, and people development
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Finance, Accounting or Business
- Previous management consulting experience required
- 3+ years’ experience working within the Financial Services Industry
- Experience with financial products including derivatives, equities, and fixed income, foreign exchange, and commodities
- Prior experience with policies, procedures, operating model design, governance, in areas such as broker-dealer operations, trade lifecycle, KYC / client onboarding, treasury operations, custody/settlement, collateral management and regulatory initiatives
- Business, Operational, Functional, or specific subject matter expertise within core domains (Front Office, Middle Office, Trade Management, Trade Support, Finance, Risk, Operations, Compliance, or Product)
- Enjoy working on different types of assignments within the financial services industry and welcome the opportunity of new challenges while leveraging existing skill sets
- Proven communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- A high level of drive and commitment to deliver high quality work while ensuring that client expectations and deadlines are met
- Act as a supportive team player who actively develops relationships and is eager to share knowledge with colleagues and our clients
- Experience with a structured approach to problem solving
- The ability to learn new subject matter rapidly and a desire to develop a deep understanding of the trends and challenges shaping the financial services industry within a collaborative environment amongst Sia Partners colleagues
- Flexibility in approach and a willingness to adapt quickly and take initiative when working in unstructured environments with limited supervision
- An ability to transform your domain knowledge and project experiences into published content for Sia Partners Insights
Please be aware that Sia Partners requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. “Fully vaccinated” means that the individual can provide acceptable proof that the individual has received, at least fourteen (14) days prior to the individual’s start date, either the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or one dose of a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccines must be authorized and/or approved by the FDA. Individuals needing an exemption to this requirement due to medical, disability-related, or religious reasons may request an exemption during the recruiting process. The Company will engage in an interactive process to determine if an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation is appropriate.
- Entrepreneurial journey
- Career advocacy program that supports achieving professional development goals through guidance, and real-time feedback
- Continuous learning & development opportunities
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion programs with an ever-growing list of global affinity initiatives
- Healthcare coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance policies
- College save-up plan & college loan repayment plan
- Generous vacation, sick, floating, and holidays, including parental leave
- 401(k) matching
- Annual seminar, an in-person value-add experience that allows you to network with colleagues throughout North and South America (during non-COVID times)
Our Commitment to Diversity
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are part of Sia Partners’ DNA. Thanks to our expertise in several sectors and our international growth, our teams include a variety of experiences and cultures. We’re confident that promoting DEIB creates an environment in which everyone can reach their full potential.
Our global network, DEIB@Sia Partners, brings together our people worldwide to facilitate local and global progress, focused on the following areas:
- Gender equality (global Gender Equality Index score of 91/100 for FY19-20)
- Race & Ethnicity
- Working Parents
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.To learn more about our mission, values, and business sectors, please visit our website.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.