150 King Street West, M5H 3T9 Toronto, Canada
Sia Partners is a next generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0. We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver superior value to our clients. Counting 2,400 consultants in 38 countries, we expect to achieve USD 420 millions in turnover for the current fiscal year.
With a global footprint and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide. Through our Consulting for ood approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation.
From its conception, Sia Partners has adhered to the following missions:
- Offer solid, value-creating advice based on profound analyses of our clients' businesses (competitive developments, regulatory impacts, and organizational redesigns)
- Promote the management consulting 'pure player' model, remaining independent from the IT industry
- Gradually develop the company sector by sector, ever in pursuit of excellence
Convinced of the relevance of its positioning, Sia Partners boasts strong development and aims to become a leading independent management consulting company in Europe.
Sia Partners champions high-quality customized client service through its experienced consultants and subject matter experts playing hands-on roles. Our range of services in North America includes project management and business analysis specializing in long-term Strategic and short-term Tactical Advisory Services, Automation through RPA & AI, Regulatory & Compliance, Energy, Finance, Accounting, Operational & Market Risk Management and Governance & Control Environments.
- To lead the team in managing the project inclusive of cost planning, consultant and contractor procurement, design management, construction management until project completion and handover.
- To be responsible for overall project management in ensuring the quality, cost, statutory, safety and environment issues and project scheduling requirements are met
- To support with the establishment of the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters
- To identify and ensure that the appropriate line manager is aware of quality, safety, health and environment issues
- To maintain effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout project
- To manage the implementation of the master programme, manpower, materials & plant schedules
- Responsible for the project planning, including producing the detailed project plan
- To lead and facilitate the overall cross-functional project team
- To manage the change control process
- To monitor and advise upon project finances
- To manage the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications
- To prepare master programme, formal project progress and other reports
- To take a leading role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- To manage the preparation of reports (including bi-weekly project reports, tender recommendation report, etc)
- Lead the procurement of consultants and trade contractors; coordinate design meetings with client, consultant and contractors.
- Conduct site inspections on progress and quality assessments, valuation etc.
- To ensure that key information and learning generated from each project is input into the Turner & Townsend internal database
- To ensure prompt client invoicing and utilising of internal accounting systems in order to monitor a project’s financial status
- Any other work related tasks or duties deemed required and assigned by the management / line manager.
- Solid project change management experience in capital markets, investment management or other financial industries
- Excellent stakeholder management and understand their respective blinders.
- Ideally good overall understanding the requirements to build a report, data architecture understanding/ experience.
- Ability to challenge the stakeholders when work isn't being done and speak their respective languages.
- Results oriented with ability to work effectively under consistent time and workload pressures.
- Capability to function with a high degree of autonomy, but effectively seek guidance when issues are of relative criticality, strategic importance or have an enterprise impact.
- Previous consulting or project management experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.