Management Consultant - Legal Project Manager
2100 Geng Road, 94303 Palo Alto, États-Unis
Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 1,650 consultants in 16 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
Sia Partners is looking for a talented Management Consultant to support our Compliance practice serving our clients as a Legal Project Manager. The project manager will work closely with our clients compliance and legal teams, leading cross-functional initiatives around Compliance (e.g., AML, KYC, Sanctions), Data Privacy (e.g., GDPR, CCPA, LGPD), Legal (e.g, Governance, IP, Regulatory, Policies, Litigation) and high-stakes projects.
As part of the client engagements, the project manager will be expected to:
- Lead multiple work streams and/or project teams to execute against project plans
- Generate, manage and deliver program/project charters including vision, governance model, high-level scope, goals, benefits, risk/issue management and success metrics
- Identify and manage program dependencies between projects and milestones
- Demonstrate ability to communicate directly with Legal leadership on strategy
- Facilitate requirements gathering and drive creation of integrated project plans and timelines
- Manage client expectations and communications throughout the delivery of the project
- Integrate and synthesize information from multiple teams, including product, legal and policy domain knowledge, in order to analyze complex issues, mitigate risks and solve problems
The consultant will also be expected to support activity by:
- Supporting proposal and business development activities by identifying new target clients, along with building and sustaining trust-based relationships with key executives
- Lead teams through daily execution of activities, deliverables, project plans, and client presentations, while championing recruiting efforts to grow the practice
- Assist in developing thought leadership and building solutions and methods
- Support the Sia Partners practice and our people development
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor's degree required
- Client-facing Management Consulting experience
- 5+ years of program/project management experience
- 5+ years of experience working on legal, compliance, privacy, and/or security related projects required
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements and compliance issues affecting clients
- Understanding of Legal and Compliance functional areas and previous experience in similar topics
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management principles and methodologies including agile/scrum
- Certifications are always preferred (PMP, CAPM, Agile, etc.)
WHAT”S IN IT FOR YOU
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing team that serves some of the most exciting and highly respected companies in the world. You will have the opportunity to provide clients with original thinking and customized solutions and you’ll often have the satisfaction of seeing the impact of your work on their business. We are committed to a healthy work-life integration. We do serve our clients globally and if interested, there are opportunities for international mobility.
- Generous PTO, including paid Parental leave
- Healthcare that includes dental and vision, life insurance and 401K matching
- Career advocacy program that supports achieving personal development goals through coaching, collaboration and real-time feedback
- Robust learning and development platform through the Sia Institute, 360 Learning App, Sia Blend App, working groups, US Training sessions, and reimbursement for continuing education and certifications
- Women at Sia Club
- Annual Seminar/a value add experience to network with your colleagues across North America and other regions
- Opportunities for geographic mobility if desired
- Work directly with clients; perks often include flexibility, shuttle… endless snacks
INTERESTED? TELL US ABOUT YOUR…
- Consulting experience
- Academic successes
- Data supported success stories
- High impact work product
- Cross-functional experience
- Growth from failure
- Innovation and initiative
- Powers of persuasion
Please note that Sia Partners requires all individuals in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. “Fully vaccinated” means that the individual can provide acceptable proof that the individual has received, at least fourteen (14) days prior to the individual’s start date, either the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or one dose of a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccines must be authorized and/or approved by the FDA. Individuals needing an exemption to this requirement due to medical, disability-related, or religious reasons may request an exemption. The Company will engage in an interactive process to determine if an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation is appropriate.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are part of Sia Partners’ DNA. Thanks to our expertise in several sectors and our international growth, our teams include a variety of experiences and cultures. We’re confident that promoting DEIB creates an environment in which everyone can reach their full potential.
Our global network, DEIB@Sia Partners, brings together our people worldwide to facilitate local and global progress, focused on the following areas:
- Gender equality (global Gender Equality Index score of 91/100 for FY19-20)
- Race & Ethnicity
- Working Parents
We are an equal opportunity employer that values collective diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. Our goal is to develop a work environment where everyone feels safe to be their authentic self and valued as part of the Sia Village.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.