Consultant | Cybersecurity & Data Privacy
40 Rector Street, 10006 New York, États-Unis
Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 1,650 consultants in 16 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
Why join the Sia Partners Talent Acquisition Team?
Sia Partners places employee commitment at the heart of their HR strategy. They treat their team with respect and fairness and help employees develop their professional skills. Social responsibility has been an integral part of their mission, and they promote and value a healthy balance between job responsibilities and family life.
Our values have led us to two decades of global expansion. Sia Partners is seeking a talented and enthusiastic consultant to work with the head of the US Cyber Practice to build and develop the Cybersecurity & Data Privacy practice. You will have the opportunity to support go-to-market efforts and delivery of Sia’s Cybersecurity “Global Storefront” encompassing: strategy, risk management, compliance, operations, resilience and training. As a member of the practice, you will be based in the New York metropolitan area and work with some of the largest financial institutions and companies in the US.
- Execute on projects and support the Managing Direcor and/or Manager in relationships with flagship and key accounts
- Collaborate with engagement team to deliver high-quality work products
- Apply critical thinking to develop recommendations that address client challenges
- Support business development and proposal efforts
- Manage your time and priorities to ensure deliverables are provided on time
- Desire to learn on the job and up-skill in cybersecurity and risk management.
- Support MD or Manager with sales efforts and internal corporate initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1 – 3 years of management consulting experience working in IT risk or cybersecurity
- Baseline knowledge of cybersecurity
- Ability to manage client relationships and networks, present to senior audiences, and work day-to-day with senior and mid-level clients
- Ability to multi-task competing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Dedicated to learning on-the-job; consuming industry literature
- Willingness to study for and sit the CRISC and/or CIPP certification exam within first year of joining the practice
- Support Managing Director or Manager with business development / internal corporate initiatives
Please note that Sia Partners requires all individuals in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. “Fully vaccinated” means that the individual can provide acceptable proof that the individual has received, at least fourteen (14) days prior to the individual’s start date, either the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or one dose of a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccines must be authorized and/or approved by the FDA. Individuals needing an exemption to this requirement due to medical, disability-related, or religious reasons may request an exemption. The Company will engage in an interactive process to determine if an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation is appropriate.
Some of the benefits Sia Partners offers are:
- Entrepreneurial Journey
- Career advocacy program that supports achieving professional development goals through guidance, and real-time feedback
- Continuous Learning & Development
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Healthcare that includes dental, vision, life insurance
- College save up plan/ College loan repayment plan
- Annual Seminar (a value add experience to network with your colleagues across North America and other regions) during non-COVID times
- Generous Vacation, Sick, Floating, and Holidays, including Parental leave
- 401K matching
Still interested? Tell us about your…
- Academic successes
- Consulting/Agency experience
- Data supported success stories
- Growth from failure
- Innovation and initiative
- Tools and training
- Cross-functional experience
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are part of Sia Partners’ DNA. Thanks to our expertise in several sectors and our international growth, our teams include a variety of experiences and cultures. We’re confident that promoting DEIB creates an environment in which everyone can reach their full potential.
Our global network, DEIB@Sia Partners, brings together our people worldwide to facilitate local and global progress, focused on the following areas:
- Gender equality (global Gender Equality Index score of 91/100 for FY19-20)
- Race & Ethnicity
- Working Parents
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.